• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trading Post

Reasonably sure croutons uranium is me. I appreciate res's parting gift, but it's not really something I can use, so if someone else would like it they're welcome to it.

I've moved most of res's stuff. Croutons Uranium, Ghost of Nini, and Mike: whoever you are, feel free to speak up and claim your Pokémon. I left pathos's lot alone, as well as the bugs res tried to give Coloursfall and moon-panther, but they're all yours if you want them.

oh my god bees. I want my bee and Weedle they are really cool man just look at them! Look at that boop-able nose!

But in all seriousness, yes I want me Bee-to-be please. They are adorable as hell, man.

I guess I've sat on this throne of eggs long enough. And, uh, there's a hard maximum on how many I could conceivably need at once. So, one free lucky egg each to Sylph and Coloursfall.

Alright, I've got money and I'll have some more, so, I've got a special offer to make.

Everyone who is currently participating in the 2015 tournament and owns ten or less Pokémon -- not enough to fill up an active squad and have things in the PC, basically -- can have one non-evolving Pokémon on me. Rarity five or lower, please. Just name your choice and I'll buy it, and it should get beamed along in a jiffy. Absolutely 100% free of charge, by the way.

Alright, I've got money and I'll have some more, so, I've got a special offer to make.

Everyone who is currently participating in the 2015 tournament and owns ten or less Pokémon -- not enough to fill up an active squad and have things in the PC, basically -- can have one non-evolving Pokémon on me. Rarity five or lower, please. Just name your choice and I'll buy it, and it should get beamed along in a jiffy. Absolutely 100% free of charge, by the way.

Yes! Everyone, get him to buy the most expensive things you can! Then my bank account shall rule supreme!

Drat D: I haven't even had my first battle here, much less joined the tourney. *Watches everyone snatch up freebies*

Anyways, good luck to everyone battling~

I don't really have any need for Pseudodino, much as I appreciate the sentiment. Someone else can claim her in my stead if they like. (buuut if I could maybe get that Sneasel pathos turned down that would be swell :3?)

Still would like to get rid of this dude, so

torchic Torchic
(f) <Blaze>
$25

I'll take her~

I'd be interested in a female Dedenne with Cheek Pouch.

I really don't have a lot of need for these anymore, so if someone could take them off my hands?

Chinchou (how much do I charge for something with prebaked exp?)

A Chinchou, a Chinchou~ :DD
I'll take it! Uhh given that as it stands now we can't actually take EXP off our 'mons anymore, I'll offer $30 on this? Not entirely sure, myself, so uh.

Back
Top Bottom