• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Virtual and Physical Art Shop

Part 2 of Mewtwo's Challenge completed.

squirtotokiplup.png

I hope it's good, It just seems a little dis-jointed. :\

Wow, I'm retarded. I'm losing requests to the Super Spiffy Art Cave of... Art... Ness when it's a PHYSICAL art request shop. I need examples drastically of my drawings so consider any spriting for this shop on a temporary hiatus as of now. Hopefully I'll get back up and running tomorrow if not today. Get ready for some art that should blow your socks off! :D

When you are ready, can you splice an azumarill, mew, butterfree, and gallade? (I assume gallade has the same body shapes as the other three. If not, ignore and splice the ones you can splice.)

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Yay! Here's my drawing example:

hgsslugiashowdown002.jpg

It's an epic epic of epicness, I know. XD Sorry it took so long. :unsure: Well now I am going to fulfill my requests again so here we go!

could you splice otamaru and kurumiru (otamaru base) and make it look like this?

No offense but I have no clue what so ever what that is. Or whether you want me to pixel over it or not. Please define. Sorry if I came out rude, but I was honest.

Please make a pixel-over of this, same size as the Victini sprite.

Thanks. ~♪

Why do you request the AWESOMEST pixel over's evar? I'll get to it. XD (or XD)

When you are ready, can you splice an azumarill, mew, butterfree, and gallade? (I assume gallade has the same body shapes as the other three. If not, ignore and splice the ones you can splice.)

Ummmm, sure. :)

Editing Request list... hoping I will get Physical requests... hum de dum dum....

No offense but I have no clue what so ever what that is. Or whether you want me to pixel over it or not. Please define. Sorry if I came out rude, but I was honest.

ok, then. I meant the sprites, not sugimori. these are the sprites (from BW):
535.png
otamaru
but instead of
540.png
kurumiru, could you use
542.png
hahakurimo?
oh and this is the prince of all cosmos, if that's what you were asking.

ok, then. I meant the sprites, not sugimori. these are the sprites (from BW):
535.png
otamaru
but instead of
540.png
kurumiru, could you use
542.png
hahakurimo?
oh and this is the prince of all cosmos, if that's what you were asking.

Both really, I suck at fifth gen names besides legendaries (which are the same around the world). And I had no clue what that guy was. I'm still not sure what's going on here though. :unsure:

EDIT: Requests are filled for now so no longer accepting requests until some are completed. Be free to request just know that yours will be ignored for centuries. And sorry Wolftamer9, because I didn't exactly understand your request it's been put on hold... but not forgotten

Last edited:
Could I get an overworld of this guy?:
johntrainersprite.png

Can you do a pixel over of the purple pokemon in my avatar? (I don't know its name, sorry!)

Did you guys even manage to look up and see the message which header is RED?!?! Gawd come on people.

brandman1996 said:
Requests are filled for now so no longer accepting requests until some are completed. Be free to request just know that yours will be ignored for centuries.
And BTW Silver, that's Choroneko.

And thank you. :D

Like my message said, those requests I am ignoring. You WILL not have them fulfilled or even moved to the list until the current ones I have there are completed.

Drum roll please! *bumbudabumbumbumbudabum*, Mewtwo's challenge is....

bulbchiktreewig.png

...FINISHED!

Finally! Now, I have some room for some more requests, as two spaces it required are empty. Request away!

Updating List... Doing... Requests....

OK, after you've done that XD001 pixel-over for me, how about a overworld sprite of R/S May? (Just the R/S one) =D

Did you guys even manage to look up and see the message which header is RED?!?! Gawd come on people.

And thank you. :D

Like my message said, those requests I am ignoring. You WILL not have them fulfilled or even moved to the list until the current ones I have there are completed.

The only thing in RED is the title:
VIRTUAL and PHYSICAL ART SHOP

OK, after you've done that XD001 pixel-over for me, how about a overworld sprite of R/S May? (Just the R/S one) =D

Sure but uh... I'm guessing you mean 4th gen style? Because there is official sprites for 3rd gen.

The only thing in RED is the title:

It's in red as well but....

brandman1996 said:

You stand corrected.

I said in the post before you both started requesting. This was the whole post...

brandman1996 said:
Both really, I suck at fifth gen names besides legendaries (which are the same around the world). And I had no clue what that guy was. I'm still not sure what's going on here though.

EDIT: Requests are filled for now so no longer accepting requests until some are completed. Be free to request just know that yours will be ignored for centuries. And sorry Wolftamer9, because I didn't exactly understand your request it's been put on hold... but not forgotten

And the part with red...

brandman1996 said:

Just to clarify things up.

P.S. It's post #67

Okay.

Wow. I have way too many requests. I need somebody to help me... I guess a spriter can come sooo

I'm editing the requirements. Mewtwo, you can apply now. :D

Back
Top Bottom