• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Prove you wrong" club

RedneckPhoenix

make no mistakes 'cause i'm on fire
Pronoun
he/him
You know those times when you're playing Smash Bros. or TF2 with a friend and they talk some serious shit about a character, and then you choose that character out of spite and kick their respective asses to show them that, yes, I DO use this character. Got a problem?

yeah this is a club for people who do that sort of thing

Members
RedneckPhoenix, Olimar's Advocate​

I was playing Brawl with my brother and sister, and they were yapping about how Olimar sucked (while, of course, my sister used Meta Knight and my brother just spammed Egg Rolls with Yoshi).
They kept doing so, until the point that I got so tired of it that I switched to Olimar and then got first place with 12 K.O.'s and only 2 deaths.
It was fun.
EDIT: I forgot how long the rounds were, but I think it was something like 3 minutes.

I relate to this thread due to how much i used kirby on melee. And i heard he sucked. Cept i never really vsed anyone with him....so i guess it dun count much :/

Back
Top Bottom