• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[CLOSED FOR JUDGING] Halloween Spriting Contest

Re: [OPEN] Halloween Spriting Contest

I have my entry!

contesthalloween.png

If it doesn't look like anything Pokemon, it is. I removed Snorlax's limbs, colored it orange and green, and turned it into a pumpkin!

missingno.gif

I enter Mr. Ingo! Or 'Mblock, Ghost, Dithermon, whatever you wanna call him. :3 Tends to look better in Minimal Dewgong.

Are you fucking kidding me?

That's better in Roar of Time :D Looks glowy and creepy then.

EeveeasJolteon.png

Cosplaying FTW.

I'm SO going to lose, though.

EDIT: In case anyone is wondering, the extra tails are supposed to be clip on type things.

Last edited:

Dear jesus, Blu, how long did that take?

Perhaps three hours or so? Alhough I'm not entirely sure, since I tend to work on sprites on-and-off. The dithering made it a pretty interesting experience, but long-winded. |D;

shadow_lugia: I guess it does! Misty things just look blocky to me on dark backgrounds, like Gastly. Though I could actually learn a thing or two from it, as I'm very inexperienced with mist.

Ha! You thought I was gone! But no. I am making... something as we speak type.

@ Bluwiikoon: Oh. Mah. Gawd. That is some damn good spriting.

Close your eyes, something ugly's coming!
uglypumpkinvoltorb39701.png

Yikes! I forgot to post my entry!

brideoffrankenstein.png

It's Gardevoir as the Bride of Frankenstein. D: Pretty shitty.

35m3zg9.jpg

this si my entry it is good it is scratch oh yeah the bgs red bc it loks more like halloween lol.

35m3zg9.jpg

this si my entry it is good it is scratch oh yeah the bgs red bc it loks more like halloween lol.

3/10

The post, not the sprite. I'd be more in-depth, but this is a place to critic sprites, not posts.

Congratulations, you completely missed the point.

I'm wondering what you take me for. You are still completely missing the point.

Anyway, back to the topic. Yeah.

Back
Top Bottom