• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

One-Shot Eric Damon Chronicles: Part One: "The Feral Girl of Sinnoh"

Ok, fine! I am TRYING to improve!

Then please, for your own good, read GameFreakerZero's post carefully, probably more than one time, and take into account what he (and others) say. In my honest opinion, you have potential, and your fanfics could be good one day, if you actually learn to use construction criticism instead of casting it away as insults.

I'm not saying this fic is better than anything else he's written but JESUS CHRIST GUYS HOW ASSHOLISH DO YOU HAVE TO BE

all you do is fucking jump on his topics. there is borderline flaming in these topics and it's not coming from him.

topics is plural, dude

also a bunch of people are essentially calling him stupid and bashing his writing ~.~

I'm not saying this fic is better than anything else he's written but JESUS CHRIST GUYS HOW ASSHOLISH DO YOU HAVE TO BE

all you do is fucking jump on his topics. there is borderline flaming in these topics and it's not coming from him.

Although, to be honest, I think people would be doing him a favour if they managed to poke a hole in Celestial Blade's pathologically inflated ego. And I'm not just saying that because I dislike him.

Although, to be honest, I think people would be doing him a favour if they managed to poke a hole in Celestial Blade's pathologically inflated ego. And I'm not just saying that because I dislike him.

I feel like they might have already done that. But hey, I could be wrong. I'm just doing what feels right to me.

I feel like they might have already done that. But hey, I could be wrong. I'm just doing what feels right to me.
Yes, I know, and I agree with you (I'm willing to bet most of those who posted in this topic are just criticizing him because it makes them feel superior, anyway). But I can definitely relate to people who've grown tired of him.

Yes, I know, and I agree with you (I'm willing to bet most of those who posted in this topic are just criticizing him because it makes them feel superior, anyway). But I can definitely relate to people who've grown tired of him.

Well, I didn't say that I'm not tired of it. But it doesn't annoy me as much as people posting just to feel like internet tough guys.

I know I'm a huge hypocrite but I'm trying to fix that. :|

Hmm... *reads over celestials story*
It could use some buffing out....

Um, I'm the kind of preson who likes to rewrite thing over and over and over and over... So I was wondering if you would give me perrmission to rewrite you story. I'll give credit to you and stay true to the concept, but of course I will add some things in.

May a rewrite your story for fun Cesletial, giving full credit to you of course?

You should let her do it! Ibiku is a really good writer. *coughcoughMIDNIGHTARCHIVEcoughhackcough*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm so happeh! thank you Celestial! When I finish it I'll post it back here.

I must say though that quite a few things might change. after I post the rewrite You can ask me to change anything if it seems "off" from the story.

THANKIES! *gives you a hug*

Back
Top Bottom