• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC/SIGNUPS] The Sound's Specimens II

Oh, I'm late to the party~ Sorry about that. ;;Facepalminglett;; Buuut Zora said she'd make an exception. Thank you muchly. I shall now plague this RP with my insane character.

Name: Zivetras "Ziva" Johnson

Personality: Ziva is most commonly described as "very neurotic." And she really is. She appears to have a mild case of OCD, being obsessed with cleanliness and germs, and scrubbing herself with her handy dandy purse hand sanitizer every time she is even touched. Also, she tends to get really finicky and be high strung about things being "out of order" or "chaotic." When angry or stressed out though, she, unlike most people, smiles and laughs. Which makes it really hard to tell if she's really happy or just freaking out about something.

Other than that, due to her ten years in teaching snot nosed pun- I mean, the darling adolescent future of Johto... she's rather sardonic, and has a tendency to be sarcastic. Due to this, she hasn't really... gotten close to anybody and tends to be rather closed up about her emotions. Ziva is highly intelligent though (she IS a teacher, after all), in spite of her flaws, and can be a genuinely good person if you just get past all her strange quirks.

Appearance: Blonde hair, which is shoulder-length, and straight. She has an average sized build, not being too thin or too fat, although being a bit short. Ziva wears thick glasses, black high heels, fishnet leggings, a black knee-length skirt, and a long-sleeved magenta collared shirt. Also, she carries around a rather large white purse. It's easily the most distinguishing thing of her appearance, and is often the first thing people look at.

History: Essentially, most of Ziva's life was not really that special. She had a rather normal, if somewhat crappy life, and is a experienced teacher of Pokemon Psychology at a small Pokemon Academy in Ecruteak City. Although she failed at becoming a Pokemon trainer, she eventually became fascinated with the subject of Pokemon theories, and got her job at the Academy ten years ago. It wasn't quite what she expected though... she absolutely hates her job. Especially having to teach... teenagers. But she hasn't been able to find employment in any other place. Times are tough.

One day, though, she just couldn't take it anymore, and stormed out on the class after a rather nasty explosion of frustration was unleashed. As she was seriously rethinking her life and her career, she came across some wreckage with strange looking Pokemon, and her life would be changed forever...

Pokemon: Only one, a female Vulpix by the name of Natielle.

If you need more humans, I'll be happy to make one as well, Zora. What do you say? It's alright if you turn me down.

Thanks...:D

------

Name: Declan Grant

Personality: Declan is a quiet one, only speaking when being spoke to. He loves to compose music, mainly things of a classical and instrumental nature. He plays the flute in the orchestra at his school. He never really considered training Pokemon, but he does have a pet Aipom.

Appearance: He has short light-greyish hair. A few strands in the middle of his head stick up. He wears black-rimmed glasses and has blue eyes. When he found the Pokemon, he was wearing a long-sleeved white shirt with a blue vest with black stripes and black pants with black dress shoes.

Pokemon: His only one is his pet Aipom, nicknamed Kay.

It never really got off the ground in the first place, so it probably wouldn't have mattered.

Back
Top Bottom