• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC/Signups] Era Of Escape II

I'd like to join, please

Name: Adam Perkins

Pokemon:
Gallade (m) [Blade]
Sanslash (f) [EQ]
Scyther (m) [Ninji]
Zangoose (m) [Clawn]
Absol (f) [Shadow]
Kabutops (f) [Historic]

Personality: Adam is very timid, but he will fight if he needs to. He is also a bit reckless, and he has a good sense of humor. He is sometimes thought of as a geek, always keeping his head in books. One of his favorite things to do is to listen to a CD player, losing himself in his music (Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the Disco)

Appearance: Adam has an average height and weight for a thirteen year old. He has blue-green eyes, and he has had to wear glasses since he was five. He has brown, shoulder length hair, which is usually unkempt. He always carries around a textbook, titled Complete Pokemon Battle Strategy, Grade 12 and a notebook which contains his own personal battling strategies and tactics.

Bio: Born in the small town of Petalburg in the Hoenn region, Adam's potential to be a pokemon trainer was evident from birth. One night, a Ralts teleported accidentally into his crib, and he bonded with it. when he turned eight, he was accepted into one of the most prestigious battling schools in the region. When he returned, he knew nearly everything there was to konw about the world of pokemon. The Ralts then became his first pokemon. He set out on his journey, and evolved his Ralts into a Kirlia.

The most memorable day in his life was when he tripped over a sparkling stone, which sparkled like the dawn. Picking it up, he decided, as a nice gesture, to give it to his Kirlia. When he did, Kirlia started to glow. after about 30 seconds, a Gallade stood in its place.

Before he was captured, Adam was on his way to catch the SS Aqua in Vermillion. He never made it on board.

Other: N/A

Apparently there was a misunderstanding about the melting ability. I think it's been cleared up now.

dan_scymew: hi
tictacaddict1: Hi.
dan_scymew: are you still busy? I was wondering, what is my Vaporeon allowed to do? Taking away a Vaporeon's signature species trait seems a little harsh to me.
tictacaddict1: ...OH
tictacaddict1: I thought that was the humsan doing that
tictacaddict1: human*
dan_scymew: nono, lol
tictacaddict1: *is blind*
tictacaddict1: Yeah, just copy this into the thread and edit the bit about where he was captured into your form and you're good to go.
tictacaddict1: You'll be in the cell with Jason and... Skye, I think was the Flareth character I put in that one.

Anyway, I changed my signup to include the capture

HI ZORA I would like to reserve a spot. I will post the form hopefully tomorrow or sometime soon, but my schedule is still a bit icky right now, so...!

I was actually going to reserve a looong time ago, but never got around to it.

Guess what Linoone was working on instead of homework.

Name: Robert ("Rob") Oldaker

Pokemon:
[Pokey] Poocheyena (M)
A charming little stray Brian picked up by the streets. Pokey's great at begging, looking cute, and mooching food and money from old women. While his fur is uncombed and dirty, Pokey manages to pull of an adorable, ruffled look instead of looking like a nasty stray. Rob keeps Pokey relatively clean so that little kids passing by can feel free to pet the Poocheyena (thus giving Rob a chance of getting some money), although years of digging through trash cans and roaming the streets has left its distinct smell on the canine. Pokey is very loyal to Rob and can be vicious when he needs to be.

Pokey is not technically Rob's, as Rob couldn't afford a pokeball, but the Poocheyena won't listen to anyone else, so it doesn't really matter.

Personality: Rob's a nice sort of guy -- very friendly to strangers, and talkative when asked. Of course, that's a requirement for his profession, which is, begging. Rob's quite outgoing, but is good at reading the atmosphere enough so that he doesn't freak people out. It's all experience gained on the job, really. It's ridiculously hard, if not impossible, to insult him, since he's immune to it after years of being homeless. If you get him in a fight, however, he won't be afraid to pull dirty moves and actually harm someone, although he avoids killing in case the law comes after him.

Has a tendency to swear a lot. Also, he smokes, although he's been trying to quit for... a good twenty years now, at least.

Appearance: Raggedy and scruffy-looking, Rob is what you would call a typical hobo -- he wears a dark blue beanie, a lighter blue sweater, and a pair of slightly ripped khakis. His whole body appears slightly gray from the dust and sun, and he has a small mustache. Rob has dirty brown hair and greyish brown eyes, and no shoes -- his last pair broke a while (a loooong while) ago, and his feet are tough and calloused anyway. He always carries around a small pocket knife in his pocket for emergency uses and opening cans.

Bio: Rob was raised in an orphanage, and, after epically failing his pokemon training attempt (got lost in the first city he went to (Goldenrod), got beaten up by a bunch of newly started trainers, got attacked by stray pokemon, and, after finally stumbling to a pokemon center, got his license confiscated due to some misunderstanding), he gave up and lived out his teenage life in the slums, where he continued to fail at pokemon battling, joined gang fights, stole, got drunk, traded drugs (he did some, but never got much into it besides tobacco), and got into the habit of using a lot of swearwords.

As he got older, the rough teenage life gradually quieted down to his roaming hobo lifestyle, and he tried to live more peacefully after nearly getting sent to jail. He picked up Pokey sometime during his hobo career (if you can call it a career), and had been living peacefully with minimal turf fights with fellow hobos when some weird police dudes or something arrested him even though he had been doing nothing wrong (really!).

Other: Unconventional character yay!

Back
Top Bottom