• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

NOT EVEN LEVEL FOUR ASS PROTECTORS (can save you from another birthday thread)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a good one.

Have a magic hat. -throws a black hat with a ribbon that says "MAGIC" on it in big red letters-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZORA

AND ANOTHER HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECAUSE I HAVE WAY TOO MANY (i mean seriously i understand the first and the second and the third time but the fourth one had no point)

"i mean i asked engie ta build me an ASS PROTECTOR or something with like a couple thousand LASERS and ROCKET LAUNCHERS, like a LEVEL FOUR ASS PROTECTOR yknow just in case, I mean I gotta SLEEP SOMETIME"

... *coughs* BUT ANYWAY. YAY ZORA.

LET US HAVE A SEXY PARTY.

I'LL GET YOU YOUR PREZZIE WHEN MY PHOTOSHOP STOPS HATING ME.

Shut up or I'll go episode 8 on you.

But seriously, happy birthday.

I'm pretty freaking sure you're still too sexy for your shirt.

You're doing it all wrong.

Now that you're 18, you should get your car, drive to the store, get some beer and go to the nearest strip club.

Then go on a road trip drunk with a stripper in the back seat. To this song.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZORA WHO DOESN'T KNOW ME BUT GO GET DRUNK AND PUNCHDRUNK YOUR FRIENDS TO DEATH!!!!

ALSO:

SHIT!! I ONLY HAVE LEVEL FOUR ASS PROTECTORS!!!! I CAN'T AFFORD LEVEL FIVE!!!!

BIRTHDAYGAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSM~!

YOU WILL GET MY GIFT EVENTUALLY. UNTIL THEN, YOU CAN SEE ME DANCE AND SING AND MAKE UP WEIRD BIRTHDAY SONGS AND WHATEVER IT IS I DO.

HAPPY. BIRTHDAY. ZORIELLE!

ZORA ZORA ZORA THE EXPLORER!!!! DO DO DO DO DO DO SHE TURNED EIGHTEEN ZORA!

BEAT YOU TO THE PUNCH ARYLETT WUTNOW OOOOH!

Back
Top Bottom