• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

*spikes popped football*

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
Greens first post has become true.

And, AAANNNDD... he gave me a cool four-leaf clover necklace that I've sworn to never take off :DDDDD

Either way, we were at ZombieFest, a cool program our library holds every year. This year, it was open to seventh graders, so Jake (aka redx) came too. Well, we were playing Humans vs. Zombies, and we were hiding behind two chairs which were next to each other. (we were still humans hiding from the zombies) When he said...

"Hey, Mysti, do you wanna... go out, like, dating or something?"

Which isn't the most romantic way to ask someone out, but it worked.

Now for MORE BACKSTORY, I must explain that my friend Lexie found out I liked him, and asked me if I wanted her to see if he liked me. I said yes, and... the outcome is stated above, but I'm so happy, I'll say it again.

HE ASKED ME OUT :):):):)

tl;dr Green was right, my friend Jake asked me out and gave me a necklace.

Squeeeeeee! That is so cute! How sweet of him to give you that necklace! I'm so happy for you, Mewtwo! I hope everything goes well for you two <3 How adorable!

Last edited:
hurp i thought i broke something for a minute

Congratulations to you both though! What's more romantic then zombies?

Nothing, that's for damned sure.

Congrats, Mewtwo! I'm happy for you guys!
(I, on the other hand, still have a long way to go.)

Anyways, congratulations!

YOU COME BACK HERE

...besides, i would never do it in a tree Plus, we're both abstinent Christians.

YOU COME BACK HERE

...besides, i would never do it in a tree Plus, we're both abstinent Christians.

Trees are like... so five minutes ago. Now you do it on the roof.

There's always room in the Not-So Abstinent Athesit/Agnostic side of town.

YOU COME BACK HERE

NO.

I'm a light enviromentalist so doing it in a tree would be nice Oh, also what Brock said and sorta what Green said; we have a forest in our town limits, so.

i always liked mewtwo aka mystari since the day i first saw her but i did not have the courage to ask her out then her friend lexi asked me if i liked mystari so i said yes then lexi said you should ask her out so i said i would and then i realized that asking her out was one of the best decisions i have ever made
love you misty:love:

Back
Top Bottom