• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A lot of people have been going "GASP! MEWTWO'S BACK!"

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
...so I'm making an official thread.

I've been extremely busy, with swimming and track and color guard tryouts. And my finally-existant social life. And my boyfriend. But... either way, it's Mewtwo 2.4, with more maturity, better drawing skills... and Pokémon Black. In addition, I am also in love with Vocaloids, and am probably getting the software for my birthday (if my parents can find it amd my mom can quit going "...now Mystari, you can't even understand what they're saying, it's in another language")

OH MY JESUS i DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE BACK :O

HI!!! You missed a lot. Like, a lot.

Welcome back! :D

(it's flora, if you couldn't tell)

Welcome back Mewtwo! I would say something like maybe "visit this forum" or "check out this thread" but you've already been here a while. Good yo have you back.

YESH I WAS LOVED :3

RTB: Plenty of "welcome back"s.
SilverJade: Good to see ya here. :3
Flower: I could remember your avvie, so I knew you were Flora.
Cap'n: Yes, I have been here a while.
Mewtini: Seen you around too. Happy birthday, too.

Mewtwo, I missed you! You should totally start roleplaying again. And it's nice to see you more matured and whatnot. Welcome back, we hope you enjoy your stay this time!

DAEMON!!!!! Yes, I should get back into role-playing. (and the whole Tanya/Fanagg thing started again ;) )

Don't know you. At all. But welcome back!! :D i hope i can get to know you better and all so i can talk to you without there being a hint of awkward. :P

OMIGOD
IT'S BROCK
OR WARGLE
OR WHATEVER

Anyways... yeah. I can't be assed to make seperate replies for everyone else right now, as it is 12:06 over here. So thanks for the welcome-backs. :D *is listening to Po Pi Po*

Welcome back another persn who has had long absence.
(I'm the other one, about two years between significant activity.0

Back
Top Bottom