• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

This marks the start of the rest of my life.

Zora of Termina

forget your high society
Pronoun
fucking guess
You almost never see me post in the Laughing Cupboard anymore, but within the last week, two wonderful things have happened to me.

One, I recently finished the process of getting registered for college classes. I'm majoring in digital media and design, going to the local community college for an associate's degree while I try to get the money to finish at a 4-year school. It's taken me over a year of being out of school just to get the funding to go to college at all, so this... this is a big thing for me. I'm very nervous, but at the same time, very excited.

Two, and perhaps the most important to me right now... now a few of you may know that I have a wonderful girlfriend by the name of Sable. We've been together a good long while now. And, well... last Sunday night, she proposed to me. And I said yes.
...okay we really kinda proposed to each other. BUT WHATEVER 8D
We've only started telling people a few days ago, and somehow it slipped my mind to make a post here. But now here I am, making this announcement and I just want to tell /everyone/ and it's the most wonderful feeling~

Feels good, man 8D

Last edited:
...Wow. This really is amazing news! Congratulations on everything! And the best of luck to you and Sable, as well as with your school! :3! I'm guessing you guys're gonna be living in New York or similar then, huh?

(Also... ehehe, guess I should say it now. Been looking for a chance to say it for a while. I'm sorry for any dickishness I mighta had to the both of you. This is amazing news! I'm really happy for both of you! :D

I seriously think I woke up my parents from squeeing so loudly.

Oh my god Zora I'm so happy for you this is amazing!
I just have the biggest grin and aaah.

I wish I could put my excitement into words but oh my god :DDDD

Aww, that's really great! :D I really happy for you and I hope you two are very happy together. Congratulations~

Well I come back from an age of not posting and this is what I see, way more happyness then there was when I left.

I should leave more often :)

CONGRADULATIONS! I'LL SEND YOU A CAKE MAYBE SOON

CHECK UR POSTBOX

Back
Top Bottom