• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I Have Arrived!

Psychic Kobra

The Kobra who twists time, space and....spoons.
Hi every one! I'm Psychic Kobra (please call me Kobra)! I am one for writing stories containing cuss, but they will often be blocked (for example; "What the f**k!"Dan cried as the Spearow shot past his head, cutting it slightly with it's beak.) I am quite well known for my poetry,too.

Hi! (Take 3) Enjoy my array of psychedelic colors. Definitely spelt right and it definitely does not hurt your eyes. But typing this hurts my fingers. Grr... I hope this is all spelt right.

Hi! (Take 3) Enjoy my array of psychedelic colors. Definitely spelt right and it definitely does not hurt your eyes. But typing this hurts my fingers. Grr... I hope this is all spelt right.

you mispelled "I"

Hi! I'm Superbird, the main bird enthusiast here. Can I get you some tea and cod?

Er......OK, let me get this straight. I am new and don't understand a lot of forum talk. Right track so far?

Oh snap. Now's the time I wish I carried an American and an English dictionary around with me. Anyway, I'll explain the tea and cod thing via VM if you want.

A VM is a Visitor Message. If you click on someone's username and then scroll down the resulting page a bit, you will see a bunch of messages from other people to them. Those are visitor messages.

:sweatdrop:
No, I'm a pacifist. =P VM stands for Visitor Message. People can send you one through your profile. PM stands for Private Message, just in case (although I'm pretty sure that's a bit obvious) =P

Yo, my name's Frostagin
and this is crazy
but I'm a Hetalia-obsessed frost dragon
so if you have needs for a dragon
VM me maybe
:3

I'd like to know, can we install a Violent Messaging system? It'd be a great way to deal with people you don't like...though I have yet to meet anyone I don't like here. Odd.

Back
Top Bottom