• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Adventure Time

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
I don't believe there's a club about Adventure Time yet, so, here's one now!

Discuss about Adventure Time, anything about it that you find funny, silly, touching, dark, or even bad about it, post it here!

So, who liked the episode "Dad's Dungeon"? Personally,
I loved the ending where their dad's holomessage gave Finn the confidence he needed to stop the monster. I think it went something like this:

"Finn, if you're watching this prerecorded holomessage, then it means that you've defeated the monster. I'm proud of you Finn. You're going to do great things in this world. I love you son."

...and then it became awesome when Jake started making that message into a rap song while Finn was slaying the monster.

Oh, and what about "I Remember You"? I cried at the end of it.

So, who liked the episode "Dad's Dungeon"? Personally,
I loved the ending where their dad's holomessage gave Finn the confidence he needed to stop the monster. I think it went something like this:

"Finn, if you're watching this prerecorded holomessage, then it means that you've defeated the monster. I'm proud of you Finn. You're going to do great things in this world. I love you son."

...and then it became awesome when Jake started making that message into a rap song while Finn was slaying the monster.
I actually love any episode with Joshua in it, because he always has the funniest dialogue (e.g. Memories of Boom Boom Mountain).

How does everyone like the whole Cake and Fionna universe? Do you think they'll make it real? or if it's always gonna be Ice King fanfic? I really loved Marshall Lee (because unf, Donald Glover) and I think it was really interesting because it was actually Marceline telling the story... so does that make Marshall Lee a self-insert for Marceline? :o

I liked the Marshall Lee episode a) because it allowed me to discover that I have a thing for bright/saturated plaid and b) I thought it was very interesting that Marshall's behavior is strictly how Marceline seems to act when she wants to put emphasis on her DEMONHOOD an
d VAMPIRE QUEEN-ness.

I dunno how I feel about it myself but what do you guys think about the whole Princess Bubblegum = Ice King's Girlfriend thing?

I have not seen the entire series, but from the episodes I've seen I like it.
I like Marceline, LSP and Bubblegum the most.

I kinda like Marceline and Simon's (Ice King) story better than Finn and Jake's. That new episode was awesome. I read the comics too and they are pretty good. They are actually similar to the show unlike many comics based off of shows.

Back
Top Bottom