• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Team Plasma Headquarters

Keldeo

Resolute
Pronoun
he, they
It's the Team Plasma Headquarters. You know it's the Team Plasma Headquarters because there's a large sign that says "Team Plasma Headquarters" pasted to the thirty-third floor. Apparently some guy from Team Plasma accidentally left a couple hundred "liberated" Pokemon inside. There's just the slight problem of an armed Plasma Grunt guarding the entrance, and you can go in and get all the Pokemon you want.

"Four bucks, and I go in and get you one of the Pokemon we stole from some kid. Oh, and if it's a shiny, you gotta pay me two more 'cause shinies are rare," the grunt says. "Deal?"

If you're wondering, only Pokemon from the OLD Unovan Pokedex will appear here. Shiny rate is 1/200. The more you visit, the better the odds are for getting fully evolved Pokemon.

Previous Visits
Mozankairu - 16th March 2013 - Sewaddle (f)
Mozankairu - 16th March 2013 - Trubbish (f)

Last edited:
The grunt walks inside the building. A couple minutes later, he returns holding a small green Pokemon. "Feisty little one," he says. "It's one o' those... whaddya call 'em... Soodles or whatever. Female, in case you wanna know. Tell your friends, come again soon. Heh heh heh."

sewaddle
It's a female Sewaddle!

Last edited:
"Back so soon? Four more dollars for me, four less for you. Ha." The grunt goes back inside and comes out again, this time holding a larger but still green Pokemon. "Garbage bag. Cute, ain't it?"

trubbish
It's a female Trubbish!

"Four bucks, please and thank you." The grunt walks away from you inside the building and returns holding a struggling dog Pokemon.
herdier
It's a female Herdier!

Back
Top Bottom