• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Three days until it is a month with Jakey :)

And Also, I'm a Butterfree now. Woo.
XD I haven't even been here for a year yet.

Thanks to Reeni I just remembered! My forum birthday occurred while the forums were down!

That marks two years here :) Though to be honest I haven't been active throughout all of it, but...from here on out, eh?

Also, like she said, in only three days we will have been together a full month! ^_^

Ulqi is back joyous daaaaaaaaaaaaay

Also I only just got the chance to watch the new RWBY episode. For as small as the story seems to be, I'll still probably cry if they just stop after the first season.

Last edited:
Apparently Freshman Friday isn't a thing at my school. Hooray for super academic predominantly Asian schools.

One entire month with the best boyfriend in the whole entire universe!!! <3

EDIT: HOLY GUACAMOLE MY PHONE WORKS TOO WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Yesterday, I talked to Jakey for over two hours in total! <3 It was so fun! Of course, a lot of it was spent being interrupted, or me giggling over nothing, but still :)

oh gosh i got into the best dance class ever

like it's intro-level but it's DESIGNED for folks for have very little dance experience (which is great for me) and its gonna be so fun

Back
Top Bottom