• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How did you come to T-Cod?

How did you come to T-Cod?

• Total voters
Um... came here from Valley of Nightmares (which was my favourite site at the time, before it got deleted, brought back up, deleted again, hacked, and finally destroyed) and like last year or whatever I decided to join the forum.

I was searching for Pokemon cheats, and got to the fake Pokemon cheats. Love this site :D

A about 4-6 years ago, I passed the time away by searching "Pokemon sites". Yes, I know, how original. But this was (and still is!) an awesome site. This site led to Serebii, and now I belong to a lot of Pokemon fansites and I'm glad that I do.

I had stumbled upon the main site through Butterfree's sig on Serebii and eventually found out about the forums before deciding to join.

I have no idea. I honestly can't remember how I got here, which is a little odd considering that I haven't been here all that long. (originally joined the older forum under a different name sometime in 2007... I think...)

I think it went like this:

Mt Moon.
QftL posted there.
The Cave of Dragonflies (site)
Here.

Last edited:
Through a serebii signature linking to that what Pokemon are you quiz Butterfree used to have up on the main site.

I've been visiting the site for a while, although I just recently joined the forums. Most likely, I first came here from a link from another fansite, but it's likely that I also came to the site from Google. I voted for the former because it was the most possible choice.

I think that one day I Googled for pictures of some Pokemon or other and found one page at Mew's Hangout one of the top results. This was about a month before it went down, by the way, if I remember correctly (which I never do :D). After about a week, I grew interested in the affiliates, and found the one with the most interesting name, which just so happened to be this website.

And so I clicked on it, coming to the splash page where Magikarp made a comeback. I looked through some pages and thought, 'Heh, this is pretty cool.'

And it became one of my favorite websites.

...Of course, it took me months to see the Forums link and think, 'Hey, I've never seen this page. What is it?' *click*

I feel so shamed at how noobish I was ;-; Not even knowing about smilies or what FTW meant. I looked back at the first posts from this forum and still feel like that.

I cant remember, but i think it was through another site's affiliates.

Then I left for a while then the other day i was going through some papers in my room when i found my old forum sign up details. So yeah i came back.

Back
Top Bottom