• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just totally owned the Oregon Trail.

lolwut.png

(Actually, Dysentery died of a broken leg, as did Snakebite. Derp, Your Mom, and Pancake all made it safely to Oregon, though)

I've suddenly become obsessed with Animal Crossing WW and started a new town, so if anyone has Wifi and is available next week I want Nookingtons :< but only just got the first house upgrade. Meh.

Testing my strategic ability with with Super Robot Wars Z Special Disc. I gotta say, most of these enemies would be damn near impossible to beat if I didn't have God Gundam or King of Braves. Thank god for those.

Still playing Harvest Moon: Magical Melody.

At this point I've concluded that Louis is most likely the hardest person to marry in any Harvest Moon game ever.

Because he only appears about three days a week, until you upgrade the tool shop. (Good God my best friend in that game lives there and I have nine hearts out of ten with that girl)

Team Fortress 2, albeit I'm pretty bad, it's still extremely fun.

Is there anyone else who plays it? If so, tell me. :D

Team Fortress 2, albeit I'm pretty bad, it's still extremely fun.

Is there anyone else who plays it? If so, tell me. :D

I don't, but almost all of my friends do lol
I'd like to get into it, one day when I decide to grab the PC version of the Orange Box. But seeing as though my computer's already having a hell of a time running Megaten Online, I don't see that happening 'till I get a new graphics card, and some ram.

TLOZ: MAJORAS MASK.
I loooves this game~
I've tried to play it before, but the glitched copies I have completly obliterated my N64. Yes, copies, I've gone through five different catridges, all with the exact same glitch. after game three I switched out the memory expansion whatsithoosit. Still glitched. It's kinda creepy seeing as every other game I have used to play perfectly untill the deadly fifth cartridge... O_o
Looking back on my glitched Windwaker and Minish Cap, I seem to have a Zelda curse. I can't buy any Zelda games used.. ;-;
BUT HOORAY FOR VIRTUAL CONSEL OR HOW EVER YOU SPELL IT. NOW I CAN PLAY OOT AND PAPER MARIO AGAIN! X333

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days like a loser pirate. :(

It's very fun and addictive and terrible. Saix has a banana.

I just saw a video for Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and decided that I should finally finish the PS1 original. Oh, and Bioshock. Can't wait for the sequel!

playing Tales of Hearts Anime Movie Edition, AGAIN. I can't help it; it's got some of the best pacing I've ever seen in a game since the Golden Sun duology, awesome characters, a great story, and it's... The longest handheld RPG I've ever played.

D8 Tales of Hearts. DO WANT.

Sadly, my Japanese skills are limited to, 'Let's go', 'I'm okay', and (informally and rather rudely) 'are you an idiot or what?' Okay, so I know more than that, but you get the idea, right? I'm really crossing my fingers and hoping that it comes stateside.

On-topic: Stuck in both Phantasia and Symphonia. Phantasia because I got lazy and didn't feel like looking up a map of Ymir, and Symphonia because of the Ymir Fruit puzzle. (No help needed, I just... need to get un-lazy and look it up already.)

So instead I'm putting off both and playing through Trials and Tribulations again. :3 Why so cute, Ronnie~? ♥

Hmm... Just wait a bit, I'm sure we'll see a fanslation for Tales of Hearts some time. Just not so sure if we'll see it soon; the guy working on the Innocence fanslation is probably gonna be working on a Tales of Destiny Director's Cut fanslation with the team at Phantasian Productions... And they're still working on their own Phantasia patch.. And after they do Destiny, they wanna do Rebirth x.x

Who knows, maybe someone'll rise up to the challenge, but it certainly won't be me; I only know enough Japanese to get some dialogue here and there, navigate through the menus, and know where I'm supposed to go, (puzzles are usually trial and error. Or a walkthrough... when I'm extremely lazy). Plus, I know nothing about hacking the file, or editing hexes.

Anyways, just got to the halfway point of Hearts, where villain "KUREEDO GURAHUAITO!!" finally came out of Shing's body after he made the kid stab himself. So now I have play for like, 8 hours without Kunzite ;_; At least I have Hisui. And 30 hours left of the game (It's like, 60 hours long. 70 if you do sidequests.)

Found a copy of Tail Concerto for the PSX today. It's not complete, but the game works! Playing that now.

Wait, fucking wait. Is that the game with the cats and you're in that robot thing and you're fucking blowing bubbles and shit? Or am I thinking of a different game? o_o

anyway I'm playing Paper Mario and Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War.

Wait, fucking wait. Is that the game with the cats and you're in that robot thing and you're fucking blowing bubbles and shit? Or am I thinking of a different game? o_o

That's pretty much it. It's like Ape Escape, but with bubbles, instead of a net, and no interesting or cool gadgets. It's fun though, and it's got a decent story, and the dubs have a sort of... charm to them. The only time you get a real weapon I think is during the last boss xD

Playing the most recent version of A.C.S., which I think is from March... But I'm having fun breaking Barbatos with Guy, Lloyd, Chloe, and Hilda. Can't wait for the next version; Jade, Woodrow, and Yuri are supposedly in development, and what I wouldn't give to play as Yuri in a 2D fighter...

I remember playing that on some ooold demo disc and struggling through the moonspeak. It was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom