• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Are you in a relationship?

I don't think anyone's going to be in dire need of sex for the ~eight hours one's asleep ?_?
I kind of share the 'anything past kissing is cheating' sentiment. I actually wouldn't mind nearly as much if he asked me first but if I found out by myself I'd be pissed off.

I wish. I barely see my crush anymore, and the last time I talked to him it consisted of two sentences.

I had a girlfriend for 3 years, but we split up before several years. Now we sometimes see each other and chat a bit, but nothing more. Im acctualy fine with it.

Right now the only thing I have to cuddle with is my cat and my brothers, lol.
Its hard to find someone who's also interested in things I am interested in.
There are some base rules(they are only true around here.):
1) If someone looks good, its probably a bitch, or a stupid fool/snob.
2) If someones clever, she looks bad or has scary hobbies.
Hwo could I befriend with someone who cant stop talking about her rat, and even brought her once, depsite the fact its sick?
3)If someone already clever and good looking, she's a snob.
4)If there are none of these bad facts, she's looking only for muscle packed macho's and not guys like me, whose power is in their brain and not in their hands.
5)If none of the bad stats apply, that girl already has a boyfriend.

Thats a list of facts which are stupidly enough true.

if those are your reasons for not having a gf I'm not surprised you don't have one at all...

1) If someone looks good, its probably a bitch, or a stupid fool/snob.

What is looking good? If she looks like a plastic doll, maybe.

2) If someones clever, she looks bad or has scary hobbies.

Unless she's into necrophilia I don't see the issue. Besides, why are looks such an issue here?

Hwo could I befriend with someone who cant stop talking about her rat, and even brought her once, depsite the fact its sick?

i don't know by realising she is a nice girl that has a rat for a pet and enjoys having that pet MAYBE IT'S AN IDEA I DONT KNOW MAN

3)If someone already clever and good looking, she's a snob.

whoa whoa careful there, yeah a lot of clever girls are bitches true but this is overgeneralised

4)If there are none of these bad facts, she's looking only for muscle packed macho's and not guys like me, whose power is in their brain and not in their hands.

and looking for sex or macho guys that she is interested in is bad because...

5)If none of the bad stats apply, that girl already has a boyfriend.

this, indeed, is the lamery you usually run into but I HAD LUCK HAR HAR

I've giving up on even trying to like someone.
1) embarassed the crap out of me when i told him i liked him, and that was when i was cute. I probably should have given up there, did for two years.
2) Not a real BF, he lives halfway across the world. We liked each other for a while, but went back to friends after he decided to basically stab me. You know it hurts worse when you see it coming?
3) I thought he liked me, but lately he seems to be completely ignoring me. I suppose i shouldn't have expected any different.

So i'm just giving up. If i guy likes me he can make the first move. I don't even give a damn what he looks like, all i really care about is who they are. (And that they aknowledge the fact that hygene exists. And can stand the fact that i'm obsessed with pokemon and my writing.) But i'm not going to try anymore, although i'll probably forget this after two years, like the last two, and try again, and end up feeling like an idiot again. Becasue that's human nature, we keep trying or forget, and try to get the food behind the electrically charged door, and we keep getting hurt until we get it right.

Been in a relationship for 7yrs and we've had our fair share of problems... and we've been engaged for about a year now.

So... :o

Been in a relationship for 7yrs and we've had our fair share of problems... and we've been engaged for about a year now.

So... :o

Hey it's you!

I've been in a relationship with a sweet guy in SC for two years now~ He came over to visit earlier last month (just after sister was diagnosed with leukemia- which is bad, but since my mom was with her my grandpa had to chaperon us, and he gave us a lot of space <3) and he might get to stop by on his birthday too.

We met here, actually. *coughs*

Nope. Was in one for like 2 weeks, then we both decided we should get to know each other better as friends first. I haven't talked much to her since...of course, this was only like a week ago.

Man this stuff is confusing...Maybe my plan to be a lonely mountain hermit isn't so bad after all.

Mmm... Been in one for a week now. It caught me off guard too; someone actually came up to me and said that they like me of all people. I really don't understand how anyone can actually like someone like me, but it makes me happy that someone does =) It was a girl I met last year in my Geology class.

I'm hoping this'll at least last a while; she's nice, and she's a little scatterbrained, and doesn't really notice the things around her, but that's part of what I think makes her so cute =3

I've been with my bf for going on two years now, and we're still as happy as ever. <3 Luckily he's not very argumentative...arguing is one of my many talents. ;^^ *shame*

Well.
I'd liked Becca for about two years previous to our relationship (and even during another one), but never really thought about her until this year until I told her how I felt about her, and she said that she felt the same way and that she wanted to date me (gasp!) So now we're going out. It's far rockier than me&her expected, but we both love each other to the end.

And the best part is, we're doing this all behind our parent's backs. Yay for sneaking =)

Back
Top Bottom