• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD WSC: Week 10!

Aisling

Super Moderator
tcodwsctop.png

Theme: HeartGold and SoulSilver!

Medium: Revamp (which also encompasses Scratch)

Finally, week 10 of the WSC is upon us! To celebrate the Japanese release of HeartGold and SoulSilver, this week's theme will be revamping Gold and Silver's sprites into the style of their new releases! For extra brownie points you may want to modify the size and proportions of the sprite to make use of the DS's larger sprite area! ;D

Also, please review the rules above before entering and make sure your entry meets all the criteria!

Happy Spriting!

Resources:
goldbellsprout.png
Gold Version Pokémon
silverbulbasaur.gif
Silver Version Pokémon
azelf_enlarge.png
Psypoké's Picdex

I just might win!

GoldSunkernRe-vamp.png

I had to do so much re-sizing and edits,
so i really hope you like it
Plus it has a transparent background!
~Gold revamp

Ach, sorry guys, but there's been a problem with my entry. Good luck to everyone that's entered, though.

I was going to enter an Espeon revamp from Gold, but it got Jpged, and I didn't have the heart to redo it so soon. Instead, here is a revamp Dragonair from Gold.

Dragonair.png

2nkicrb.jpg

I don't care if I win or not, these are just waaay too addicting.
Revamp of Tyranitar from Silver, I just liked the pose lol

In about an hour and a half (which will be exactly one week from when this thread started) I'm going to be barring further entries for this week, starting up the week 10 polls, and opening up week 11 of the WSC! Hurry and get your entries in if you haven't yet, guys!

Back
Top Bottom