• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Porygon Prejudice!

Are the anime creators being unfair towards the Porygon chain?

• Yes; they should bring the Porygon chain back

Votes: 49 77.8%
  • No; they are being perfectly logical in banning the Porygon chain from the anime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frankly sir, I don't give a damn

Votes: 14 22.2%

• Total voters
What happens in epileptic seizures, does your brain try to register each color and goes back and forth and back and forth really fast then your brain just crashes? What happense?

THe one to blame is Team Rocket , they we're the one who started all of it.

It wasn't Team Rocket either. They, along with Ash, Misty and Brock, were getting fired at by some sort of antivirus thingy, as I said.

To be honest, I think the difficulty with Porygon isn't the fact that its episode gave kids seisures, but the fact it doesn't actually exist outside of computers and it'd therefore be slightly difficult to write an episode centred around it.

Correct me if I'm wrong; I'm calling on old information from my seriously battered copy of the Pokemon Handbook here, but I'm fairly sure the Porygon line are just bits of data.

It sucks, but who cares? Oh noez a Pokemon doesn't get its own episode. :'[ and yes Porygon would probably be difficult to handle

To be honest, I think the difficulty with Porygon isn't the fact that its episode gave kids seisures, but the fact it doesn't actually exist outside of computers and it'd therefore be slightly difficult to write an episode centred around it.

Correct me if I'm wrong; I'm calling on old information from my seriously battered copy of the Pokemon Handbook here, but I'm fairly sure the Porygon line are just bits of data.

...Then tell me how it is possible that they are used in battle? Also, one did appear at the beginning of one of the movies in an alleyway

It shouldn't be banned. Nurse Joy called for the guy to fix the computer while TR and the gang was in the computer. Nurse Joy should be banned! -shot-

But seriously, the Porygon line should show up in the anime. Jynx was alowed to come back. Maybe put a special warning in front of Porygon episodes or do something to make people feel secure.

Banning Porygon for the infamous scene causing seizures is like banning Santa Claus because of flashing multi-colored Christmas lights causing seizures.

Seriously, I saw the video and that flashing is not even half as bad as some old arcade games were, and I never heard anyone gripe about them. I wasn't dizzy, lightheaded, or even vaguely annoyed. It's just...I've seen it before.

Maybe put a special warning in front of Porygon episodes or do something to make people feel secure.

WARNING: If you are epileptic, you should not be sitting withen three inches of the TV's screen. In fact, you shouldn't be sitting that close anyways. What's wrong with you?

Anyways, don't sue us if you have a seizure. Seriously, our lawyers could beat up your lawyers any day of the week.

Last edited:
WARNING: If you are epileptic, you should not be sitting withen three inches of the TV's screen. In fact, you shouldn't be sitting that close anyways. What's wrong with you?

Anyways, don't sue us if you have a seizure. Seriously, our lawyers could beat up your lawyers any day of the week.
if they actually put that...I'd laugh and be happy. The first line would be used though.

XD Yea...

Here's my idea.

Porygon2 finds a Dubious Disc and gets blasted into a P-Z. Then it begins wreaking havoc on, let's say, Sunyshore, because of all teh Solar Powaa. It ghosts into computers and blows them up. Then, it comes out and goes to teh next comp. THEN, Ash finds it and a random guy patches it or something. >_> And then it becomes a regular Pory-Z. So yea. They should do that.

^ That's cool. Maybe a trainer just evolved it and stuck it in a PC. Then, being a Porygon2, it kinda roamed around and caught a virus. XP

I love Porygon. They are in my favorites list~

XD Yea...

Here's my idea.

Porygon2 finds a Dubious Disc and gets blasted into a P-Z. Then it begins wreaking havoc on, let's say, Sunyshore, because of all teh Solar Powaa. It ghosts into computers and blows them up. Then, it comes out and goes to teh next comp. THEN, Ash finds it and a random guy patches it or something. >_> And then it becomes a regular Pory-Z. So yea. They should do that.

Yayy! Someone spelled Sunyshore right! Finally! But anyway, I think that would make an intresting episode.

Back
Top Bottom