• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Spriter's Showcase! Mk II

Sonny, what exactly did you make?

Gastronomer, I think you forgot to colour in Chansey's outline. Go for a darker outline, like a deeper, more bronzey type of yellow. The pinks are still there, and the beak looks mismatched, like it's pasted on, rather than naturally coming out.

Sglod, pretty good. Shadows are where they should be. Try something a bit more challenging, see how you fare with it.

I think, I fixed the color issue. I switched, pink for, orange
D3TuflR.png

Here are, some of my splices, there is, of course, Zapsey, then, Onsect, who is, Onix/Parasect, rock/bug, then, Mr. Steve, who is, Mr. Mime/Steve Buscemi,fairy, then, finally, perhaps my favorite, Pinmite, who is, Pinsir/Magnemite, electric/bug. I plan on making, two more, for my, splice pokemon team.

Last edited:
that is a color experiment, it demonstrates how the brain precieves color, thats the same color orange on both sides but they appear different colors because of how we precieve them on their backgrounds
Hm, I actually noticed they're the same orange. Then again, I've been spriting for over a decade now, I think.

Back
Top Bottom