• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bandwagon Adoption Center

Ooookaay... here u go
What is your name? Andalite191
What egg do you want?#4 please
What do you want to name it?Armageddou
What code do you need?BBcode

...May I change my egg? I LOVE UMBREON!!

What is your name? Mewtwo
What egg do you want?4th
What do you want to name it?Midnight
What code do you need?BB

And I forgot Ketsu was the owner. Sorry about that!

what I had to do was actually click the link, copy the url, and then use the insert image button where ever I wanted to put it. (siggy)

What is your name? EeveeSkitty
What egg do you want? The first one [the bluey one]
What do you want to name it? Aurablue
What code do you need? Don't need any but BB code if I have to.

What is your name? EeveeSkitty
What egg do you want? The first one [the bluey one]
What do you want to name it? Aurablue
What code do you need? Don't need any but BB code if I have to.
Is my request forgotten? Please do it, I want one *fiveyearoldtantrum*

From EeveeSkitty

What is your name? WUE
What egg do you want? The black and red. If I can't have the same egg as someone else, the pink and red one.
What do you want to name it? Black and red: Licorice.(If pink and red: Candyfloss.)
What code do you need? BBCode

What is your name? Shining Eevee
What egg do you want? The pink and red spotted one.
What do you want to name it? Pearl
What code do you need? BB Code

Thankies.

Err, I think this place is dead or something because it's been ages[or maybe it's just me] and not even a reply that he/she's going to do it. OK, I'll stop bumping here.

Back
Top Bottom