• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

pokemon movies

Yes, this is what the internet needs. Another dub/sub argument.

Anyway, Movie 1 and Mewtwo Returns were kinda cool because I felt like I could identify with Mewtwo in the sense that he doesn't feel as if he belongs in the world. Movie 2 had an epic battle but I was kinda iffed at the "chosen one" theme (apparently this is an English dub thing). I liked the time travel angle in Movie 4 (I believe I also used this in my fanfic-universe-thing). Movie 6 actually made me cry at the end. Haven't watched anything past 6, so I can't make a comment on that.

Last edited:
You could Google it. So please, Google it.

I actually like to watch it in English because I'm actually hearing it in English; When I see it with subtitles, then my mind would just say "It's not real!"

I generally like all of the Pokémon movies, save for the ones I haven't seen. Some are better than others (First one > tenth one, for example), but I'd watch them for fun.

what was movie 6?

Not to say Lucas didn't already offer a very helpful answer to your question, but for your information "movie six" refers to the sixth movie, "Jirachi the Wish-maker" which, as the title implies, was about Jirachi (which, as the title also implies, is a sort of wish making Pokemon).

oh yeah wish maker.that was good but the sky bouquet was the best (mostly because it has giratina)and i watch a lot of monster movies like Godzilla in japanese with subtitles so i kind of like it (where it fits) like yugioh gx.

Thumbs up to iTunes for putting up Spell of the Unown!

Even though I don't actually have an iPod. Yet.

Back on topic, I really liked both of Mewtwo's features, as well as Spell of the Unown. Okay, so the second release of Mewtwo wasn't ORIGINALLY a movie, but i have it and the first three on VHS. For years, I thought it was an actualy movie, so I still count it as one. [/noob]

Back
Top Bottom