• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ash catching Pokemon too fast in Unova?

Palamon

Additional Memory
Pronoun
he/him
Isn't he? He's already caught/obtained seven Unova region Pokemon.

Pidove.
Oshawott.
Tepig.
Snivy.
Scraggy.
Sewaddle.
Palpitoad.

Your thoughts?

I like it. It reminds of the first seasons when it was "Gotta Catch 'em All" instead of "Gotta Catch the ones who I befriend or the ones who challenge me." Like it has been for the last two regions.

Silly Digimon named person-thiongie, no need for complaint...
I'd be criticizing Iris for not working with Excadrill as much yet (a.k.a. Ash's Charizard all over again.) Though I haven't seen the plot for the most recent episode, no spoilers plz!

He's got Roggenrola now, too. But still, I have to agree with Black Titress, it's really refreshing to see him trying achieve his original goal again. It's also really nice to see each other main character catching more Pokemon. I mean, Dawn got quite a few, yeah, but Brock...Croagunk, Bonsly evolved, Happiny hatched, then...nothing.

And I must say the Stunfisk capture definitely caught me off guard.

I see no problem. But after Dwebble, what has Cilan caught?

EDIT: Whup, just saw Serebii. Let me rephrase; After Emolga, what has Iris caught?

Ok I take back my Excadrill comment, I saw the most recent subbed episde, and now silly relationship is fixed.

Listing each main character's team (and available Call-ons...)

Ash:
Pikachu
Tranquill
Oshawott
Tepig
Snivy
Scraggy
Swadloon
Palpitoad
Roggenrola

Cilan (Though I prefer Dent):
Pansage
Dwebble
Stunfisk

Iris:
Axew
Excadrill (now freindly)
Emolga

Balance?
Not really, but hey, they do what they will, Ash is the only one actually challenging gyms/Trip, so who cares...

Ok I take back my Excadrill comment, I saw the most recent subbed episde, and now silly relationship is fixed.

Listing each main character's team (and available Call-ons...)

Ash:
Pikachu
Tranquill
Oshawott
Tepig
Snivy
Scraggy
Swadloon
Palpitoad
Roggenrola

Took him long enough to begin to truly complete that Pokedex of his. I thought after a while into Hoenn he would never really try again. Also, Ash gets a +1 from me for getting a Roggenrola. It'll become a +3 if he actually gets it to become a Gigalith.

I think he is capturing them too fast. We all need a challenge and face lifes struggles.
So far, Ash has had none. Sort of irritating after a while.
Remember Charmander? Then the struggle to make it obey?
Or the fact he always tried to beat Misty to obtain certain PoKéMoN.
Which he ended up not being able to keep. For example, Togepi.

I liked that. It wasn't just the main character.
The spot light of awesomeness was shared.
Now, its all about going to the next Gym as fast as possible. D:

I saw the episode with the litwicks in the mansion....and he never caught any of them....

He gains more stupidity.

Maybe he's trying to wait and catch a Lanturn?... Oh, who am I kidding, he'll never get something badass.

Oh really? *Points to his Roggenrola*. I'm pretty sure he(or she, depending on what they confirm the gender to be) would like to disagree with you. His Scraggy would also join in the argument, especially when it evolves.

Snivy is actually the coolest of ash's pokemon

But he's gotta catch em all, not some.

Back
Top Bottom