• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Is this legit?

Spatz

Egahds, I've been gone a long while!
Not sure where exactly to put this, so here it is...

Transform/Rage glitch in Gen IV. Theoretically this glitch would allow thing like earth power/dark pulse Hydreigon, Flare Blitz Flareon, etc.

But are movesets acquired in such form regarded as legit.

how are you getting flare blitz flareon?

... well, I guess you could grab a flareon from gen 3 with mimic, bring it to hgss, and have it mimic transform, then transform into something with the move and rage.

huh, anything that existed in gen 3 can have just about any move, can't it, because everything learned mimic.

Oh, ok well thanks for the help. Shame I would've at least liked the Flareon to be legit, as otherwise it is truly useless...

Flareon's not useless, it doesn't really need Flare Blitz because Fire Blast/Overheat do more than enough. It would be nice to have, though.

Back
Top Bottom