• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The silence game

*Simply states that I've been reading the Manga, but am missing Volumes 6 & 7 of the original and only have the first 6 Volumes of Duellist and Volume 1 of Milennium World and I've also seen the Animé through, though, jus the once, hence why I'm downloading it again so I can watch it through*

*Does like Kingdom Hearts, but not the way they tell the stories of each world, especially Port Royal! Though I also like that the best actor in the whole of Kingdom Hearts is a 90 Year-old English Gentleman, who, even though he plays a good guy in Kingdom Hearts, is more well known for playing villains*

*Though I also love the presence of Setzer on Kingdom Hearts II, as I'm a much bigger fan of Final Fantasy VI than I was ever impressed with Final Fantasy VII which seriously underwhelmed me and left me wondering why it's considered the best RPG ever*

*Also points out the fact that Kingdom Hearts, on paper, SHOULD NOT WORK! Mainly cuz it's DISNEY, and uses a reworked version of the Final Fantasy XII Battle System, the only difference being that on XII, when you entered a Command, you went into a queu and had to wait for your turn, before you did anything, whereas for Kingdom Hearts, they made ONE CHANGE: they took out the queu system, so when you entered a Command, you executed it straight away*

*Also points out that both Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II (apart from the latter having the legend that is Christopher Lee) are BOTH PlayStation Platinum, which only the most popular of PS2 get rereleased as!*

*Is a tiny bit lost in this Kingdom Hearts Discussion*
*Changes the subject*
*Asks if anyone likes kitties*

*I LOVE KITTIES!!!*
*suddenly, i wanna change my avatar from kirby to good old mew XD*
*i dunno a user title to match it, tho. but mew rox XD*

*Loves kitties as well*
*Wants to change my avatar as well, but doesn't know what to change it to*

*Likes cats cuz they're funny to tease*

*Does like dogs, but is sick of hearing emotionally abused puppies tied up in gardens that have fences that are more than high enough to keep them from running off barking all day long, but jus getting ignored by their obviously ignorant owners...*

*Wants to get off that subject!*

*After deciding that new avatars would make a nice distraction, I would jus like to say that I have a picture of a Shiny Mew eating a biscuit for my Xbox background, and that it used to be my avatar on here funnily enough... Might put it back on to be honest, as much as I like the Audi R10... Especially that black one!*

*Likes dogs as well, but can't decide if I like cats or dogs better*
*Points out that The Ugg Man stated a redundant thought, by saying "ignored by their obviously ignorant owners"*
*Explains that if the dog is being ignored, it's obvious that the owner is ignorant, therefore calling the owner ignorant is unnecessary as it is implied that the owner is ignorant when it is stated that the owner is ignoring the dog.*
*Feels bad for pointing out a mistake, especially to a person who is older and superior to me.*
*Apologizes to Yami.*
*Tells The Ugg Man that I think that it's a good idea to change your avatar of the Mew eating a biscuit, as I am now intrigued by the thought of that picture.*

*Will do that*

*And points out that it I was stating they are obviously ignorant due to the fact they were ignoring their dog*

*Is not really in the mood for debates... Had to listen to the damn thing for 2 days and could really do without everything going on at the moment...*

*reminisces about past Silence Games*
*waves to everyone*
*holds up a sign: Yami remember the havoc we used to wreak?*

*Waves back*
*Wishes I was a member for long enough to feel nostalgic over old forum games*

Back
Top Bottom