• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar, Redux

jae0lj.jpg
Sorry, I have a crappy webcam. But this is my face :P

So everybody's uncloaking and taking off their disguises huh?
Okay. My turn. :D
WARNING: I have really crazy hair :D
I HAVE TWO PIECES OF EVIDENCE.

egpimc.jpg

34nkysh.jpg

TADAAAAA.

!! I wander off for five minutes and...! Maybe it wasn't five minutes. But ahh, Butterfree! Congratulations!

And Grim you are looking pretty fine just sayin'

two of my friends caught me off guard while i was texting someone and trying to find them at a con back in mid-may

the photo's actually bigger and my girlfriend is right next to me, but i just cut myself out of the image i saved it elsewhere out of respect for her and other cosplayers, and because and you all probably don't care about the other people anyway (much less even me lmfao)
fHtgIRn.png

ps. if you're in chicago and you know what con it is just by looking at the badge you may or may not have been within the same vicinity as i and to that i say 'nice to meet you' (i got to meet purplekecleon there too and i was so happy!)

this is my face bored in school and sitting in the back because i'm cool like that

Attachments

• 1380037662663.jpg
    1380037662663.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 413
Guyz, look what I did to me yesterday.
Oh, cool! You replaced one of your fingers with a USB stick! I've thought about doing that for a while, actually. Seems like it would be a practical way to carry important documents with you and stuff. You just finger the nearest computer and voilà, a PDF of your haiku collection. It's mostly the surgery that puts me off. Be sure to keep us updated on how it works out for you.

i've decided to begin growing my hair out. had to put a lamp in my face with my desk being so dark.

4PwDl.jpg

i'm not much for smiling, so fake smiles away~

Got this picture from the Instagram main site, which doesn't let you right click and push "Copy Image URL."
/hax master

e6afd7d8428711e3ae2422000ae904d4_8.jpg

And now, a terribly hideous picture of me trying not to smile while my brother makes terrible references in my doorway.

257c382c442111e3b79d22000a9e5e12_8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom