• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dreams of the Past [OOC - Signups]

Incidentally, what is the character limit? Because I would like to make at least one dig team character, and it would help if I knew what the limit was, so as to decide the character's personality, history, etc.

No real limit, as long as you can keep up with it. Arylett had five characters plus a few NPCs in the first RP. :P

Reaaaaaally? Sweet.

Name: Storm
Species: Salamence
Description: A blue, quadrupedal dragon with red wings, and an armoured underbelly. Her tail tip is missing, and so is one of her back claws.

Personality: Friendly, but slightly insane. If you say anything about Vespiquens, or mention Rapidashes, she will attack you with every shred of her power. There's actually a funny story behind that.. Conversations with her are somewhat intelligible, but she'll probably break off and start talking about something else. The only thing Storm really lives for is fighting and battles, though she seems to be calmer around ed'Rashtekaresket, for whatever reason. Who can understand the mind of an insane Salamence?

Bio: Storm was with the same Trainer as ed'Rashtekaresket, who gave them up
when he decided to go into 'retirement'. She is a sleeper, obviously. And a late one.

whooopie I don't even know

Yeah - I generally just agree if someone asks if they can have another, and people pick up the fact that they can have multiple ones on their own. Accepted.

Good! Now then, BEHOLD!

Name: Effigei
Species: Claydol
Description: A large, round body topped with an even larger- disc shaped head is found strange. What's found even stranger are the eyes that surround the head; some are open, others closed. Strangest of all are the disembodied, cannon-shaped arms, and the strange markings on the body. Unlike most Claydol, his body is yellow, his eyes are blue, and his large markings are brown; the smaller ones green
Personality: Effigei is clam, serious, and a statue of few words. In fact, he rarely says more than one word at a time. Yet these few words make enough sense for his partner, Yatasori, to understand. In battle, he's all business. He does what it takes to get the job done, and considers personal enjoyment a luxury, not a necessity.
Bio: Having lived for nearly four thousand years, Effigei has seen many things. It is his belief that the humans, having shown themselves more than capable of destroying each other, must be isolated from pokemon. He fears that were humans allowed to regain control of pokemon and restart pokemon training, the resulting clashes with those against it could cost countless lives. For this reason, he and Yatasori have traveled to the resting place of the pokemon, hoping to prevent them from contacting humans, while at the same time attempting to ensure their survival.

Name: Yatasori (Full name Yata-Sasori)
Species: Gliscor
Description: A long, tail ending in a pronged stinger extends from a sleek, segmented body. Two thin arms emerge from the side of the body, each ending in sharp pincers. Like all of his species, he has developed small legs, and there is a large, cape-like wing that covers his entire back. His head resembles the head of a bat; rounded with triangular ears. There are some differences from his species, however: where normal Gliscor are purple and red with a grey wing, Yatasori is black and blue, with a red wing. his eyes remain the same, piercing yellow, however.
Personality: Yatasori believes in stealth and silence. He believes these things because he always wishes to remain hidden, and noise would obviously reveal his location. He battles only to obtain enjoyment out of it, and if he doesn't find a battle thrilling, then he'll break off the attack and take to the skies. He is also incredibly patient, willing to wait hours, days, even weeks for the time to strike. Yatasori prides himself in being one of the fastest of his kind.
Bio: Before Yata-Sasori crossed paths with Effigei, he was similar to Zrantox, in that he would often attack humans. Unlike Zrantox, his aims were to more to scare and less to actually kill, and he did it for fun, as opposed to for reasons of vengeance and beliefs. When he met Effigei, the Claydol told him- somehow- of his goals, and the Gliscor decided that his plans were worth attempting. Since then, he has continued to attack humans, but in this case the attacks are done to send the humans back to their home cities- keeping them isolated from one another. When Effigei learned of the sleepers, the pair set off toward Union Cave. Their goal: Prevent the sleepers from coming into human contact- at any cost.

Incidentally, I request that Effigei's legendary companion be Heatran, and Yatasori's be latios

A little late, but here it is!

Name: Kleh'drentaht Kourberthazd (Beat that Dragon!)
Species: Arcanine
Description: Stiff black fur protrudes from an overly muscular build. Gleaming white fangs sharpened by harsh claws. His brow is low-set making him seem angry at all times.
Personality: Hatred. Pure hatred. He hates the humans for locking him away, he hates the pokemon for fighting for the humans, and just wishes everyone would drop dead. He will drive away any social contact, whether human or pokemon, and will attack anyone who asks about his past.
Bio: A very, VERY, vengeful sleeper. Will kill any human on sight.

((Hehe. Felt like having a character who is pure evil.))

Hey can i join your RP Dreams of the past? Seems very interesting. Anyway here is is my form:

Name:Xalvin
Species:Scyther
Description:Long blade-like claws, an X-shaped scar on his face and has piercing black eyes. Other then that he looks like a normal scyther with instead of cream undersides it's black.
Personality:Loves to be pessimistic or alone. Can be sarcastic or arrogant but can't stand to see someone suffering in front of his eyes.
Bio:Was "made" in a research facilty to be trained as a killing machine. He escaped half-way through his "training" but was captured and stuffed in a sleeping chamber

Last edited:
Your spelling bothers me. x3 Fix that up - it's pessimistic, and arrogant. And... once you edit that, I suppose you're accepted. Feel free to start posting.

Xaldin, your sig bothers me. You could just say "None of the art used belongs to me."

"I will not leave, vermin," Zrantox said, "I have a job to do. What I am doing will save this world from the corruption that is humanity. And if you attempt to intervene, I'll just do to you what I plan on doing to the humans."

*Qua looks through future hole* Not again...

:D

I still like Blizzardi though. I dreamt that Ambipoms were going extinct because of too much pollution DDDD:

Application

Name:Zapper

Species: Rhyperior

Description: Zapper, unlike most Rhyperior, has no ornge 'brick-belt' around his stomach. In addition, the 'bricks' on his body can be removed- however, nonly by him and when he wishes to, which can give him the option for a speed boost(and defence drop).
His 'bricks' each have a spike in the middle, with the same colour as the brick. Zapper has the horns of female Rhyperior- his smaller horn in pretty short. His skin colour is normal, so it his size. The holes in his hands are a little bigger than average.

Personality: When Zapper was a Rihorn, his horn was ravaged, along with his pride. The horn was fixed soon enough, but he never retained his pride. Since that day, he became grumpy and silent, hating everyone around him. However, when he notices a pokemon in need, his heart becomes wide, and he comes to the rescue.

Bio: A sleeper. Able to release all type attacks from his cannon.
*With the base powr of a shadowball.

Anyone mind enough to RP with me? If Blizzardi is alone for much longer she'll get bored.

....What, no slap?

....*about to walk away, slapped*

Twiggy, I'd like to see better spelling, and an explanation for why he can use all types attacks from his cannon.

Yes, it's allowed... As long as that Pokemon is suitably powerful. However, do you really want to jump into the RP with a sleeper now? Unless you put another secondary chamber in, or have the sleeper near Lance, all the sleepers have awoken and gone outside already. It'd be easier since it's already on its way to be a Remnant, dig member or... something that doesn't fit in the group, such as Yatasori and Effigei.

Back
Top Bottom