• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Legend of the Fifth OOC/Signups

Oops, I wrote that post in 10 PM, secretly, so I was a little confused from the various names and accidentaly wrote Lars instead of Scazzer.

Re: [Open] Legend of the Fifth OOC/Signups

..That was a rhetorical question >_> And it's not so much a Mary Sue as not allowed, and not possible.

Unless you want to explain that more, write two more lines in personality, and explain who the hell Lars is since he doesn't exist.

o hai wanna fix these

Get rid of the colour changing unless you have some really, really good explanation for it.

I explained it wrongly- what I meant is that he is always getting covered in dirt when going underground, be it by smearing himself or by dirt that lands on him while digging.

and when fighting, it becomes.

Fair enough, but what's this?

And why is he underground? A lot of Pokemon can learn Dig, Charizard included, but does he use Dig really often or..?

Don't bother answering that. Fix that and whatever you feel needs fixing, start from scratch, uh, add the stuff in Other to Personality and yeah. *sigh*

clearly i don't want to accept your character

I need help thinking of a way to get Dawn across the river. ><

Ariados can't fly or swim; it can learn Bounce, but that's by tutor, and for some reason, I'm guessing we can use only level-up moves. Even if we can use tutor moves, can she really jump that far?

Oh, it's only five meters? That's two and a half Juugos!

That clears things up. xD It might take a moment, though, so she'll have to wait until most of the predators had already gone across.

More than five meters, if I wrote that before, then oops :o

Have you ever seen a really powerful white water rapid, either on TV or in real life? Like, a huuuuuge river with spray reaching meters into the air, and sharp rocks at the bed of the river. The actual water is rather shallow, though going into the water is death, since one step in and you'll be swept away.

The one in the Fifth is narrower than a typical white water rapid and really shouldn't be called a river[/i], and spray is everywhere. The river is deeper, and so the spray and current isn't that bad. Though instead of sharp rocks are angry, bloodlusting Pokemon.

As for getting across: parachute web :o Level-up, egg moves, tutor moves, TM/HM moves, all are fine. Assume all moves that are possible to learn for a Pokemon were once normally learned, since Salamence=Flamethrower abuse. :3

Name: Lenoard Blast super sexy FireSoul

Approximate age: 27

Species: Charizard

Personality: Leonard focuses on gaining unfair advantages, using every trick that he can reach- be it jumping out of mud, firing focusblasts from above, or simply
by creating a subtitute and attack from behind. He is a sneaky guy, but mostly attacks prey to press information out of them. He is half vegetarian, but has less self-control than Scazzer when it comes to controlling hunger. He believes in the arts of stealth and 'kill or be killed', which he learned from Keylle the red Tyranitar.
He always team-works with Scazzer, although he is the one of the two that focuses on supporting rather than on direct damage.

Appearance: leonard is a big, orange lizard with a light yellow belly, long neck and blue bat wings. He has long theeth, a quite round belly, like any Charizard, and a long tail with a flame on its tip. Leonard often uses dig, and most of the time, before doing so, he smears himself in some liquid- be it water, a sticky liquid, or the substance left on his body after he licks it troughoutly. Then, when being underground, the mud and sand sticks on his skin, along with some grass when he comes back to the surface. When its rainy, he simply goes underground, gets smeared in the mud, and then rolls on the grass, making him become 'Leonard LeafSoul', and that for one reason: that he looks like a brown, leaf covered charizard, creating the illusion he is a grass/earth type with the ability to fly.

Bio: Was rised by the grumpy Tyranitar Keylle, and learned survival is about being clever.

Other: Leonard is a mysterious pokemon, even to Scazzer. They are hardly sighted near each other.

Remake. Is that better and acceptable?

Last edited:
*sigh* I'd seriously, really, really rather not, but since there's nothing to nitpick on except your spelling, I will very reluctantly say accepted.

Can you take your time posting maybe? You seem to know how to spell stuff and spell well, though if you're rushing you'll make a lot of spelling mistakes. Keep that in mind while you post; there's no rush to do anything. Good thing about forums is you can take a few hours to respond to things and no one will complain.

Not that I'm saying you should take a few hours to respond. Don't.

AND DAMMIT ACTUALLY, NOT ACCEPTED UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHO THE HELL LARS IS

Then:

*sigh* I'd seriously, really, really rather not, but since there's nothing to nitpick on except your spelling, I will very reluctantly say accepted.

Can you take your time posting maybe? You seem to know how to spell stuff and spell well, though if you're rushing you'll make a lot of spelling mistakes. Keep that in mind while you post; there's no rush to do anything. Good thing about forums is you can take a few hours to respond to things and no one will complain.

Not that I'm saying you should take a few hours to respond. Don't.

Name: Matthew
Approximate age: 18
Species: Pidgeot
Personality: Matt will do anything to protect his friends. He rejects making new ones though, because of past events. At the first sign of onslaught,he will attack. When traveling with other Pokemon, Matt tends to fly above the pack at high speeds so as to clear the perimeter.

Appearance: Matt's feathers glow a bright gold and he has creepish blue eyes
Bio: Matt's best friend, Mark(Rattata) once turned on him for food. Matt was only a Pidgey at the time but managed to take Mark down and fly away. Ever since, Matt hasn't been one to make friends.
Other: none.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom