• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Closed] (Signup) Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

So...
I visitor-messaged Indigo about the sort-of-npc team that she said I could make, and she told me that I could post a sort of application. And I have no idea what to do with this, so...

Team name: Team White Lightning
Members: Raichu, Ampharos, Electivire
Genders: Male, Female, Male
Personalities: ROCK OUT! They don't have much interest in... There are a lot of things they don't have much interest in. They have interest in ROCKING OUT!, and they have interesting in rescuing people, because if they don't get rescued, that would be one less person to listen to them ROCKING OUT!, but they have little interest in treasure. They go on expeditions to find different venues to ROCK OUT!, and a variety of other things, but ROCKING OUT! is just about all they do.
Biographies: They are regarded by the townspeople as insane, although liked anyways. They play in the town square a lot, so they're relatively well known. Raichu is the guitarist, Ampharos is the bassist, and Electivire is the drummer. It is unknown where they got these, but this will likely not be explored for the duration of this RP. It's also been noticed that the population of treasure town tends to increase after they finish an expedition, although it isn't know why.
Other: They can use a variety of rock-and-roll based attacks, but only if I can find a suitable word play for the name. Some examples would be Dragon Force(Dragon Pulse), Rock and roll all night(Uproar), Black Sunshine(Sunny Day), and Let there be Rock(Rock Slide). Most of these will be from Guitar Hero III, because I play that too much.

Last edited:
I'd like to see some post quality...it seems as if only Mendatt, Lili, and I have put a large, or at the very least, notable amount of effort to make a post, and I'd like it if posts were worth reading instead of only being a couple lines of relevant text, and a few OOC comments...

Yeah... I'm quitting too. Sorry about that, just haven't really been feeling Suzannah. It was also to a lesser extent the post length, but my posts were never that long either. I couldn't really think of what to post with such little to work with, you know?

Back
Top Bottom