• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Monotype tournament.

Espeon

Mmhm...
Okay, the Monotype tournament is continuing.

Rules:
1) You are given a type to train by Crystylla/Cryssie.
2) You have until the 1st August to train them. (Yes, I FORGOT the original deadline okay?)
3) Sign ups close on the 30th of June.
4) Dual types ARE allowed.
5) If you ahve already signed up, please post below and I will re-add you. You are still training the same type as before.
6) Clauses that apply are the Sleep Clause and Species Clause.

Participants:
Espeon
Pelipy
S. Torchic
Kratos Aurion
Stryke

Numberations:
1. Espeon (Won against: | Lost against: 5, 3 )
2. NWT (Won against: | Lost against: )
3. Pelipy (Won against: 5, 1, 4 | Lost against: )
4. S. Torchic (Won against: 5 | Lost against: 3 )
5. Kratos Aurion (Won against: 1 | Lost against: 3, 4 )
6. Beluga Walrein (Won against: | Lost against: )
7. Mudkip (Won against: | Lost against: )
8. Stryke (Won against: | Lost against: )

Last edited:
If there is probably a general lack of interest in a certain type that we happen to be interested in, could we like, request one?

Well, my type isn't competitiely... able, so I don't particularly see why you'd be complaining, unless you got like, Ice, or something.

If it's seomthing you're not interested in, certainly there are dual types with types you DO like?

Basically I would rather not end up with a type that does not contain many pokémon I wouldn't be planning to use outside of the tournament, as I usually go as far IV breeding and I haven't yet completed even one competitive team. One team I'm currently building has 4 rock types in it, so if rock is a type nobody is interested in (iirc it was the least voted for type on the 'Favourite type' poll on the wiped forums) I would quite like to have it.

The deadline seems quite a while away, though, so I might as well just join and see what I get.

(also I wouldn't mind having Ice, hail-based team ftw)

Ice is a great type, personally. Lapras <3~
I envy the person who has water.

Jetx, we'd have to consult everyone in the tournament about it, and I'm not really willing to make an exception as such.

Does anyone mind if their types are made public, just out of interest?

Alright then, I'll just take whatever I get, though I will kill everyone if the person given rock ends up beating me. :P

Reminding you I was in and asking if we get new types or keep the ones Cryssie gave us before?

Still here.

On an unrelated note, the rules and re-registration and everything will be up shortly, although I can't stickify them until Butterfree mods me again. So.

Just so we have everyone's profiles/IDs/whatever on record, yes.

I know this isn't really the place to ask, and I'm sorry, but since there really isn't any other place... do Gym Leaders keep their positions and everything as well, or are we going to have to have another tournament?

If we keep them, will we have to re-set the challenges, and re-battle anyone who had previously already won a badge?

Still working on that. Right now the IDs need to go back up before anything else. And I should totally be remaking that thread instead of wandering aimlessly around the forums right now. (actually I should be sleeping but shh!)

Via MSN, Beluga Walrein asked me to remind people that he was signed up for this. Not sure exactly why he can't post himself yet, but meh.

Edit: Yeah, sure, post after me not even a full minute later. >.> <.<

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom