• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Halloween plans?

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
What are everyone's plans for Halloween coming up?

I ended up with the short straw and work that night. Sucks because it's my favorite holiday.

I'm going to put on a Headcrab Scientist outfit from Half-Life and go to the Halloween party at my friend's house, I gotta put that hat to use anyway.

probably crying about my stupid 2000-word reflective essay that i have to write about my ~journey as an undergrad~ but i'm gonna make cupcakes and give candy if we get any trick-or-treaters

That sounds like a load of notfun. Seriously.

I'd cry too. That paper sounds ridiculous.

that's because it is ridiculous!
ugh said:
The final assessment requires you to write a personal
reflective essay. This piece of writing focuses on the
undergraduate: your journey through a BA degree. You
are encouraged to consider many aspects of your life
and the changing perceptions of yourself as a soon-to-be
BA graduate, identifying future goals and expressing
your findings in an academically referenced and
formatted piece of writing.

anyway, i'm also really disappointed that we're not doing anything for halloween because this is the first year i've been out of home and can actually decorate a house for halloween. :C i guess it's not that popular in australia anyway, but STILL

Heading into Salem with some friends. It's probably going to be ridiculously crowded, but I hope it'll be a good time.

(going as the tenth doctor again... new friends who haven't seen the costume.)

I bought a witches hat and some nail polish for a cheap witch costume. As for what I'm doing, idk. One of my friends want to go trick or treating but I also have anime club so *shrugs*.

Of course, I never get invited to parties so.

same thing i do every year

eat a tonne of chocolate, get drunk, and watch rocky horror picture show

I threw together a TF2 Scout costume and will be wearing that to a party. I was going to play some horror games but will probably be playing Castlevania instead.

I'm going to dress up as Blossom (the Powerpuff Girl). And make carrot cakes for my anime club. :)

I still haven't gotten a costume. Money and time are kinda tight.

Maybe I'll grow a mustache and have my head shaved and try to dress up like Eggman.

Gonna be Jack Skellington this All Hallow's Eve. A living version for the in-school dressup, and a facepainted skeleton for the family trick-or-treating going on.

guys please post photos of your costumes so i can live vicariously through your halloween :(

I have a gray robe and a homemade scythe that I usually use to be Death for a day, but this year there's a high school football game on Halloween, meaning it's costume night for marching band. The clarinet section is going as reindeer, which I'm sort of meh about, but whatever. (I want to march the show while holding a scythe again, like I did last year.

I have no idea what I'm doing for Halloween. I'm probably going as the Eleventh Doctor, since my mom bought the fez for me; if not, I'm making the very worst Pokemon Trainer cosplay that ever was.

that's because it is ridiculous!

*assignment snippet*

Ugh, I hate those types of assignments. All it is is trying to pull something useful out of your ass. They end up sounding like cheesy infomercial or motivational shit. At least when I write them.

I'd so get snarky with it if I could.

That might get me in trouble though.

I dressed as Lakitu and went to a Halloween party arranged by the college.
Could have been better, not a lot of people I knew. But lots of people liked my costume so that's cool :D

Back
Top Bottom