• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

On Recent Actions Involving the Spriting Board(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it is the classic sign of fakeposting. I suppose the implication is that whatever I'm replying to is so worthless that I can't even be bothered to press Shift.

I was talking about just applying to me.

But yeah I guess I tend to lose the caps more often when I don't care.

I always thought it gave the implication that you were in a hurry to go ">:|".

I can't fucking believe it, but in just three months, we've had our first bit of drama. Un-fucken-believable.

Could a mod just lock this before it gets out of hand?

The fact is that there will never be a perfect place, on the internet or not, nor will there be any perfect person.
We're all dicks and assholes and whatnot at some point in our lives, but we most likely won't admit to being any of those things in the near future. Everyone thinks that someone's a bitch or jerk, and they'll hold on to that belief. This is far from perfect, even if it's somewhat right.

Same with places. No matter where you go, there will be at least one person unhappy with their surroundings or the way they're ran. Even if they try to prove that it's wrong and it should change, what difference should it make? There's thousands of hundreds of other places out there, all imperfect in their own way. If they're all "fixed", then guess what?

They'll still be imperfect.

Adjetives always depend on who's talking. Perfect is very much an adjetive, so no where will be perfect to everyone. There's almost no point in trying to make a place a utopia because it's a utopia to you. Not necessarily to everyone else.

Last edited:
I don't think we need this open anymore. It's been a nice and enlightening discussion and all, but it's just getting spammy now.

eeveeicon02.png
Well, I'm sure glad anything actually came of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom