• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Any Pokémon Dreams?

Re: Any Pokémon Dreams?

I had a dream where I had booted up a new Diamond game and when I barged into Professor Rowan's lab, Professor Oak was there and he said, "You have no potential now die!" and we engaged in battle. I remember turning into a Typhlosion and burning Professor Oak's Venusaur to the ground. Then he said, "Oh wow that was cool you pwned meh. Lets be cliche and tell ya to pick up a Pokeball!" (That was what the text screen said, dammit... >.>) I grabbed the Pokeballs and started juggling them. A Pikachu, Pidgeot and Treecko appeared and I turned to Professor Oak and said, "WTF IS THIS GAME?!" then Professor Oak unzipped himself and turned out to be James.

I said, "Go Pikachu and pwn James" and Pikachu killed James. I was like, "PIKACHU YOU PWN!" Then I suddenly appeared in Victory Road and Wallace (I think.. from Emerald) walked up to me and slashed across my mouth.

That dream was frigging CREEPY.

Oh yeah, and I had a dream this guy with a squishy apple, knife and Kabutops ran into my house and said he was going to kill me but I said I was ill and he gave me the squishy apple.

I had a dream about Luxray

I think I had a dream in the style of a National Geographic documentary, but with Pokemon. It was win to see a Swellow swooping in on a Rattata in slow-motion <3

I think I also had a dream about being a Gardevoir in PMD2 who joined the guild after your character graduated.

I also had a tiny bit of a passage in Quest for the Legends in one of my dreams. I think I was reading a strange, twisted Harry Potter book, which mentioned that "the center of Hell opened up in his living room."

The part from Quest for the Legends was the part about the center of Hell (or however it's worded), which was mentioned in the Volcaryu part.

I've had two. The first, I was playing Pokemon Ruby, and I figured out an in-game cheat that would make Latios come and battle me. I did so and caught him. I think the cheat was some sort of dance, because in the dream, I tried it in real life and it worked! Then Latios let me ride on his back, and he carried over a stormy sea as I fell asleep clinging to his back...
Actually that's where my username came from. Latios is the Eon Pokemon, and I rode him, so yeah.

The other one took place shortly after I read Butterfree's Morphic. I was a Charizard Morph, as in human with Charizard wings, and I had to break out of a high-tech prison facility where they were holding so they could experiment on me or something, I can't remember. But I managed to fight my way to the roof, and with one powerfull flap of my wings, I flew into a far away field and so escaped.

((That's a witty way to think of a name. :D))

I remembered something about my Swellow dream. XD

I believe I actually just put fake wings on my arms and forgot, because I remember looking to my left and seeing that my arm was through some sort of loop. Then I kind of woke up, so...

I also dreamed I found a shiny Geodude, but when I woke up, I wasn't happy because my dreams tend to foretell the future (What? I find that they do sometimes), and I didn't want to play Pokémon because if I found a shiny Geodude now, it would cause my shiny Articuno hunt to go on for a LOT longer. (I want one by July 3rd :D)

I keep dreaming that Sapphire has a cool swamp area hidden somewhere. Last night it was to the right of Slateport, but it's also been below Mauville in different dreams.

Wellll, last night I had a dream that i was transported to this weird place in which I learned to train Pokemon. i think it was a game tutorial.

I think someone needs to put that in a game XD

I forgot one. In this dream, I was playing Pokemon FireRed, but it was in 3-D. Sorta like one of those adventure games you can get on PS3, but anyway. I was at this awesome volcano place, not Mt Ember, in a cave filled with magma where a few floating rocks were acting as stepping stones across the magma. I had to jump across these stepping stones, and when I got to the last one, I found a shiny Togetic and caught it.

Last night I had a dream that Giratina was ruling the world, and me as a Ninetales walked up to him and said, "Oh STOP" in this English accent. Giratina hugged me! O_O

I woke up in the middle of the night after that dream and then had this:
The Distortion World was ripped apart by an unknown Pokemon, and I, as a trainer, was called upon to catch Giratina. He had escaped the destruction of his world, barely. I went to the top of a mountain, and spreading my arms wide, I shouted "Come to thee my legendary birds!" in Japanese and Korean at the same time. Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos flew in circles around me and I found myself levitating. Then Shaymin Sky Forme appeared in front of me and said, "Young trainer, dare you face the challenge of Darkrai's eternal wrath?" I nodded and then Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos joined me as Shaymin sent me to the wrecked Distortion world. I sat on Articuno's back and felt cold as he flew across the Distortion World. I found Darkrai and the three legendary bird Pokemon attacked Darkrai together, and it was powerful! Electricity crackled, fire burned and ice shattered! Then, as the attacks faded away, I saw Darkrai had fainted and Mewtwo was behind him! Mewtwo threw a feather into the air and Darkrai vanished.

Then I woke up in RL D:

Back
Top Bottom