• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

PMD2: Weird Mission Requirement

IrkSplee

I accepted a mission where it is required to have a Shellos on my team. I did what I usually do for those missions - take my main character, my partner, someone I want to train, and the required Pokemon (Shellos in this case) - and it still won't let me! Ragh! My only guess as to why on Earth it's not working is because I have a western Shellos and I need an eastern... don't see why it wouldn't specify, but whatever... my question is, is it even possible to get an eastern Shellos, or has my game just completely goofed? I've only ever seen them in Beach Cave, but they're not recruitable. I checked GameFAQs and Serebii, but the guides weren't complete and Serebii... is Serebii. They all said only Beach Cave, if anything at all. Anyone have any idea what's going on here? Should I just quit the mission? It's only 50 points and some money (most of which Chatot's going to take anyway, greedy bird), but I don't like quitting missions if I don't have to.

I'm pretty sure it has to be either just Shellos and nothing else, or one Pokemon and a Shellos partner. Not sure which one.

Just tried both of those, and I've managed to bring others to these sorts of missions... =\ I'll just chalk it up as a bug and ditch the mission. It's nothing big, really. Just irritating.

Thanks anyway!

Back
Top Bottom