• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Leaf!

So I imagine I'm not the only one excited for the new Animal Crossing game here? Didn't see a thread for it, so I made one.

I've been looking forwards to this for a long time, and I'll be getting it on the European release (june 14th) I've been mostly excited about finally getting a handheld Animal Crossing again - I played Wild World for a long time, but didn't bother with the Wii version at first even if it had more features. Then later I found Wii version cheap and got it, but I didn't play it as much or for as long as Wild World... Animal Crossing works better on handheld in my opinion.

And all the cool new stuff here... Island with games! New neighbors! New items and shops! just all the new stuff! I can't wait!

I've never played an Animal Crossing game before but to be honest, if I had a 3DS I'd probably be considering getting this.

I might not end up enjoying it but I think it would be worth giving it a try.

I am!!! So excited!!! For Animal Crossing New Leaf!!!

I'll be getting it on June 9th, and if anyone else is too I'd love to hang out with them/host something in my town/go to theirs??? I've never actually wified with someone before; my plan was something like "host a town party on the release day yes that will be fun", really. Ah, well.

Agreed on the handheld thing. As we get closer and closer to New Leaf, the more I want to play Animal Crossing--specifically Wild World, but I rebuilt my town a while ago for a new one I never really used and there are weeds everywhere and sigh.

It is finally coming out? I have been excited for this for AGES, but the release date keeps getting pushed! The websites started saying that it would be released in like August, but then it got moved, and I never found out when. I don't even have a 3DS, but my little sister does, so I might buy it for her. I have Wild World and the Wii one, and since I got the Wii version first, it will forever be my favorite game. Wild World was kinda eh in comparison to City Folk. But I am VERY EXCITED for New Leaf!! :D

It is finally coming out? I have been excited for this for AGES, but the release date keeps getting pushed! The websites started saying that it would be released in like August, but then it got moved, and I never found out when.

Yeah, it recently (some months ago) during a Nintendo Direct got confirmed for release in June: 9th in America and 14th in Europe.

Last edited:
I am!!! So excited!!! For Animal Crossing New Leaf!!!

it's me!!!!!! you're me!!!!

Every day it comes thaaaat much closer and I get just that much more giddy and on the 14th I'm probably going to explode, I think. I can't believe this and XY in the same year it's just too much it's just too. much.

I'm going to flip out!!! I'm getting the AC 3DS XL on release as my 21st birthday present (my birthday is in September... I am highly persuasive...) and I'm SO EXCITED. We don't even have to wait that much longer than the US n__n finally I can play my very own portable animal crossing village.

Back
Top Bottom