• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Cooking Club

Man, I wish my cooking options weren't limited to the microwave. I'd make some mad manwich or spaghetti! By the way, I joined.

I hate cooking and am terrible at it.

However, if any of you lovely people have a recipie for anything suitable for vegetarians that can be made in a microwave I'd be very grateful. Because I've been living off soups for the past two weeks and would love to have something else. :3

I have a very good recipe for carrot cake. If any of you like carrot cake, you have to try this!

Cake:
2 eggs
2 dl sugar
1 big carrot
2 dl flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder

Frosting:
125 g cream cheese
2-3 teaspoons butter
2-3 teaspoons powdered sugar
some drops of lemon juice

Pre-heat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Mix the sugar and eggs together. Peel the carrot and grate it in the grater. Mix everything together in a bowl and set the mix in a cake pan. Set it in the oven for 40 minutes.

Frosting: Mix everything together and spread it on the cake when it has cooled.

The Mad Hatter and Koori Renchu were added to the list! Oh, and Dannichu, an email I got yesterday shall likely be your salvation from soup. I'm going to find it right now.

EDIT: Here it is!

Most Dangerous Chocolate Cake Recipe in the World

MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
1 Coffee Mug
4 tablespoons flour(that's plain flour, not self-rising)
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons baking cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
Small splash of vanilla

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well .. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla, and mix again.
Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to share!)

And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!

Enjoy!! And that also goes for the rest of you.

Back
Top Bottom