• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Magma Volcano

Ruffledfeathers
Deciding to climb the mountain this time, you begin to trek up. Eventually you come to a spot where the slope levels out, and a group of
77.png
are playing. One approaches you. It is a male. Take him or leave him?

Verne
You make a rude face at the Rattata, and she scuttles away, seemingly offended. Moving on, you notice the shadow of a
13.png
on the other side of a leaf. It is a male. Take him or leave him?

Last edited:
LEAVIN IT. My luck is that next it's just gonna be a pokemon skeleton.

that'd actually be really cool.

Verne
Leaving the Weedle behind, you move on. Half expecting to find a skeleton, when you hear a rustling in the trees, you look over and are surprised to find a male
16.png
Take him or leave him?
(this is your last go)

Ruffledfeathers
After petting the Ponyta where he won't burn you, you move on. Soon, you see flames coming out from behind a rock. Closer observation reveals that the source of the flames is a male
240.png
Take him or leave him?

Last edited:
May as well take it. Make good of my dough.

Alas.

I shall train him to shit in peoples' eyes.

Verne
Disappointed, you halfheartedly toss your Pokeball at the Pidgey. Congratulations, and be sure to come back soon!

Last edited:
Ruffledfeathers
Deciding to take the Magby this time, you throw your Pokeball. Congratulations, and me sure to come back soon!

Last edited:
PikaGod
You throw the Pokeball at Murkrow. A few seconds later, you leave Magma Volcano clutching your new Pokemon. Congratulations and visit again soon!

Last edited:
coolking49
You venture into the foothills. You notice a stick lying on the ground, and bend down to pick it up. Before you can, however, the stick turns out to belong to a male
83.png
Take him or leave him?

Last edited:
coolking49
Noticing that Farfetch'd are generally rare, you decided to catch him. Congratulations and come back soon!

Last edited:
Pikachu
After a long pause, you decide to catch the Chimchar. Congratulations and be sure to come back soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom