• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

WOULD YOU, IN FACT, GO SCREW YOURSELF?

If I've posted, I've probably changed my answer.

Assuming my otherself will adopt a male gender, hell yes, because I'm desperate as fuck for some sexing.

Otherwise, I'm a whiny pussy and I probably wouldn't enjoy it too much.

I've actually always wondered what it'd be like to make out with myself, so if I had the chance, I'd do that. Though... I probably wouldn't go as far as to screw myself. There are certain angles of me I don't want to see XD

Probably. But only because I'd probably screw anyone.

Reletively me. :P

Depends on my self confidence at the moment, sometimes I'm like "That ugly creature is ME?" other times it's "What the hell... When did I get so SEXY?" So, probably, yes, I hit puberty early so...

If I me #2 was a girl at all..... HELL YES!

I don't see a problem with it. I'd know him better than anyone else, and we'd both be gay anyway.

Of course, there's still the fact that he'd be so bland in appearance. Meh, at least he's not THAT ugly...I guess I'd do it, just for the lulz. xD

And this thing of "if my clone was an incredibly hot person of the opposite sex I would" confuzzles me. I mean, wouldn't you too need to be an incredibly hot person of the opposite sex too? It's a CLONE. Means same gender too.

Oh but what if the clone got a sex change and some plastic surgery?

Hmm... well... I suppose... Yes.

I mean, I'm a teenager, so I'm kind of... you know... wanting sex... and I suppose there's no shame in doing yourself, even if you are straight. So yes, I would.

If it were a girl version of me? Hell yes. That would be awesome.

Uhhhh, maybe. Just maybe.

If there was something in it for me, then I would probably consider.

But not just for the fun of it. Seriously, no.

surely all the "IF IT WAS OPPOSITE SEX YEA I WOULD LOL" people are doing it wrong?

also all the 13 year olds in here being all "lol I'd screw anything lololol"...
I keep thinking "WHAT?" and then I remember I was kind of like that too. :|

I think I posted in this thread before saying hells no to the original question. Maybe I could say yes in a few years time though yay

I'd be mean to me because it's too easy.

I don't know if I would do THAT to myself, even if I was the other gender...I'm not the prettiest person.

Back
Top Bottom