• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The silence game

*Chain of Memories was GBA, 358/2 Days was on DS, II was PS2 again, Birth By Sleep is PSP and Dream Drop Distance was 3DS*

*It is a broad spectrum of platforms at least*

*Though Coded isn't worth mentioning...*

*Answers that that's not the reason, though I haven't played it so I can't comment, but the only real reason is that it doesn't really expand on anything, it jus goes back over all the entries in Jiminy's Journal, it's not that interesting, really*

*Explains that they're on PS2 the same as the original versions, but they're Japan only*

*Sometimes I swear Japan keep all the absolute best stuff for themselves, like Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 and certain Yu-Gi-Oh! cards*

*Also points out that I've heard a TCG Yu-Gi-Oh! deck cannot beat an OCG Yu-Gi-Oh! deck, though I wouldn't mind trying my luck with my Custom Deck*

*Thinks about how "Lupan" sounds like the name "Lupin"*
*Says that in Harry Potter, there is a character who is a werewolf named Professor Lupin.*

*Loves Harry Potter*
*loves Luna Lovegood the most*
*agrees with Hippy on the similarities between Lupin and Lupan*

*Always liked Luna Lovegood*
*Used to love Harry Potter a lot, but has since grown out of the obsession a little.*
*Still has 19 Harry Potter posters hanging up in my room*

*also likes Luna because of her imagination*
*could imagine her saying weird things about Barty Crouch and police boxes*

*Explains that Yu-Gi-Oh! is a Manga battle series that eventually spawned a hugely popular real world card based on the series' own game of Duel Monsters, which is basically the same card game, and spawned 3 spin-off series and at least 3 Abridged Series, the first series being made by a chubby little Brittish guy known as LittleKuriboh*

*Then explains that OCG simply refers to the Japanese version of the card game, and we get what is known as the TCG, and there are numerous cards that were only released in Japan, including for a long time a Fusion monster using Red-Eyes Black Dragon who has had two Animé appearences, though neither has an English dub*

*Also points out that Black Skull Dragon, to my knowledge, has only appeared once, but got released in like one of the first booster packs released*

*Agrees with sv*
*Also says that the actress who plays Luna has cute hair*
*Understands Yami*
*Asks The Ugg Man how he knows so much about Yu-Gi-Oh!*

*explains that Lupan is the ancient language of the wolves*

*offers to teach anybody for two hundred dollars per word*

Back
Top Bottom