• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

I always thought Tangela was a Gastly/Cloyster black ball thing underneath all the vines.

Luvdisc is err frustrating. I could swear I saw it become this moth like thing by kissing...yet I don't know where I saw it.

The Pokémon of the day is one of the most popular Pokémon, Lucario.

lucario

This handsome, bipedal dog is both a Fighting-type and a Steel-type, although he does not look metallic. Lucario is fast, brave, can sense all the aura in his surroundings, and has masterful control over aura. Regarding the eighth Pokémon movie, Lucario And The Mystery Of Mew, I agree with Butterfree.

Luvdisc is err frustrating. I could swear I saw it become this moth like thing by kissing...yet I don't know where I saw it.

i remember in one of the episodes two kissed and started flying?

The Pokémon of the day is one of the most popular Pokémon, Lucario.

lucario

This handsome, bipedal dog is both a Fighting-type and a Steel-type, although he does not look metallic. Lucario is fast, brave, can sense all the aura in his surroundings, and has masterful control over aura. Regarding the eighth Pokémon movie, Lucario And The Mystery Of Mew, I agree with Butterfree.

Caught a Riolu in Black 2 and evolved it. Pretty powerful.

Tangela: I hate it with every fiber in my being. Why? One time, I saw a shiny form of it in the Safari Zone. I threw just about twenty five safari balls until it finally ran away.

Lucario: It's amazing and defeats anything in it's way. I trained my Lucario, Sly, in Black 2 all the way to level ninety before battling the E4 because I knew Caitlin would kick my ass if I wasn't over leveled.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't especially like Lucario, especially when Mienshao exists. Lucario does have Extremespeed over Mienshao, which is its claim to fame in OU.

Tangela: Oh, Tangela! So similar to Tentacruel, yet so different! I think it might be hiding a small flower under all those vines.

Lucario: He's a Jedi with some Egyptian aspects. Sort of cool.

New day, new pokemon. 552 Blitzle.

522.png

I like Blitzle. No idea why.

I like Blitzle, a little.

Except for his eyes, Blitzle is not brightly colored like Electric Pokémon typically are, but zebras are black and white.

The Pokémon of the day is Cresselia.

cresselia

This Pokémon of enchanting elegance is shaped vaguely like a bird. Cresselia is blue, with a yellow stripe across her underbelly. Atop Cresselia's head is a split crescent Moon shape, and what looks like a purple jewel? What are her incomplete, purple rings? Like Flying Pokémon, Cresselia is impervious against Ground attacks, because she has Levitate.

I don't much like Cresselia. Her design...weirds me out, I guess. I really don't like her head. They tried, though.

The Pokémon of the day is Snorlax.

snorlax

According to the Pokédex, Snorlax weighs more than half of a ton. He jumps and lands on his opponents; they better get out of the way. Snorlax just eats and sleeps all the time, blocking routes, and causing great inconvenience. Only the Poké Flute can awaken Snorlax. Snorlax will be grumpy, if not eating eight-hundred, eighty pounds of food per day. This Pokémon who could figuratively have an orbit, has a stomach of cast-iron, and can eat the most disgusting, rotten food, with no gastral problems. Snorlax's eyes are always closed, but we do get to see Munchlax's eyes.

Blitzle: It's so adorable and I just want to hug it soooo much.

Cresselia: I love it. It's just... how can I describe it? The color scheme looks nice, it looks so majestic, and I love using it in battle!

Snorlax: The only Snorlax I know of is Creosote. I don't have any problems with Snorlax itself, though I don't have anything exceptionally good to say about it.

Back
Top Bottom