• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Speaking of 100%ing games, I just finished off Master Quest tonight. Super challenging dungeons. The Spirit Temple in particular started to get frustrating once I had spent over three hours on it, but I'm glad I managed to get through it.

Valentine's Day was really nice and the girl who suggested the restaurant is an angel because holy shit everything was really good

Holy fucknuckles today I accidentally figured out how to roll my R's.
I'm not very good at it yet but it's a thing that's happening!

Holy fucknuckles today I accidentally figured out how to roll my R's.
I'm not very good at it yet but it's a thing that's happening!
Fuckyeah! I suggest some good tongue twisters. And just keep doing it, like Sharpay in HSM.

...christ I just referenced HSM.

Anyway, happy thing. Hm... I'm just in a really good mood despite not having slept for 25 hours. OH I CAN DRAW GOOD. See: signature.

I had to cover for a dancer during our senior show designer run for a couple of the teachers and I did pretty well for being nervous and having learned some blocking ten minutes prior

guess which tcod nerd is coming to visit me over spring break!!!

i'll give you a hint the name begins with v and ends with ipera magnifica

One of my (irl) friends finally had an operation to fix some heart problems she'd been plagued with for an uncomfortably long time (the docs kept claiming they were caused by anxiety or something in the beginning so it took a long time to properly diagnose)! She said she's already feeling so much better and I'm so damn glad for her! :3

We're doing Midsummer for the spring show, and I was cast last semester which is great in and of itself. But it's so much better than that.

My professor isn't directing, she's assistant directing. Our director's name is Lenny and he owns an off-Broadway theater in New York. He took a chainsaw or two to the Shakespeare script and when he was finished, he had the Titan Cut, also referred to as Who's Your Bottom?. There are nine tracks for nine actors, which encompass all of the characters (minus Philostrate) in pairs, the exceptions being Puck and Bottom, who do not double. Theseus and Oberon are played by the same actor, as are Hermia and Snug, Peter Quince and Egeus, etc. The REAL gimmick here is that each of the actors (minus Puck, who is doing this for his senior project) must memorize the entire condensed cut of the show, and before each performance, Puck will walk a hat around the audience and they will decide which part is played by which actor.

This is such a fantastic opportunity for me, this is networking in New York (off-Broadway!), this is a huge challenge as well as my first Shakespeare (or even classical) undertaking, and this is only the third time the Titan Cut has ever been performed (the other two being at the New York theater). Memorizing everything is a huge pain in my ass but it hurts so good I should have said neck

Also hey TCoD, I'm back!

I've recovered from a throat infection! Now I can swallow without feeling like I've just been garroted! :grin:

A shitpost of a comic of mine got like 7000 notes on tumblr when my art usually never breaks a hundred notes. This just makes me like, so incredibly happy? I'm so glad so many people enjoyed it, it's just amazing.

I had to cover for a girl who got bumped up for the day at first dress

She saw me getting ready to go on and literally screamed and whisper-yelled "KNOCK EM DEAD, BITCH!" And after the show she informed me that I did great and she was totally watching me from the wings.

My classmates are the damn best.

Back
Top Bottom