• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

King of the Hill

I run up da hill, somehow, summen a keyblade, slash you off the hill like your some weak shadow heartless, and, clain the thrown~~MY HILL :D

I'm equipped with the Paladin Shield from VI, so such nonsense does nothing to me! I point the best direction to go in to leave the HILL as you're all now needing a new strategy! My HILL!

I float up, using the skirt of my dress like a parashut for floating up, or, something?, and, I get up the hill, KNOCK YOU OUT COLD WITH A KICKARSE KEYBLADE, and, kick you down the hill. Appoligising greatly. Then smirking. And the hill IS MINE! lol sry dears~x);

I run up wielding Fenrir and Ultima Weapon! We have a really long fight and both get exhausted... Unfortunately: Not MY HILL!!! Too... Tired... To... Claim...

Since you're so worn out, I push you down the side of the hill and stand on the peak of it with an annoyingly smug look on my face. The hill is now mine.

I wake up at the bottom of the hill, find a large box, run back up the hill, dump the box on your head and push you over. My hill. :B

I throw a GIANT pink, yellow star paturned ball up da hill, knock you down it, like a bowling pin, run up da hill, then, claim it as my own~MY HILL!
B)

I nuke and completely destroy both you and the hill. Then I raise an army of the dead to reconstruct the hill in all its glory. But, since my undead are about as durable as the skeletons in Skyrim, they all collapse from exertion after the hill is complete. I calmly walk to the top.

MY HILL.

Back
Top Bottom