The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Creativity > Writing

Notices

Old 11-15-2010, 08:06 PM
Used to be Cheat Master

Pronoun: He
Anomaly 54 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 14 Helljumpers

Well, I decided to write a Halo fanfiction. I have posted the Prologue and Chapter 1 on fanfiction.net already, more to come:

When Reach comes under attack by a huge Covenant fleet, all human ships are recalled to Reach and the inner colonies. Except one. The ONI controled Frigate Wild Fire remains on station, ready to deploy Spartans and ODSTs for an unknown mission.

Meanwhile, tension between the Brutes and Elites of the Miraculous dawn is rising, only helped by Agent Hills' secret mission.

Story:
14 Helljumpers

Author's Notes List:
Chapter 2:

Author's Note: This chapter and the prologue are only meant to be short, so don't complain. They will slowly get longer as we get deeper into the story.

Also, if anyone noticed (But I doubt it, since I posted this the same day as the prologue) the title is a Bungie reference. There are two digits in 14. 14 divided by 2 is 7.

Also, there's a Halo 2 reference. Can anyone guess the title of the fourteenth cutscene in Halo 2? That's right; the fourteenth cutscene is called Helljumpers. No, I'm serious. It is!

Cookie for me then!

Anyways, on with the story!