The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Creativity > Writing

Notices

Old 08-29-2018, 02:19 AM
Emperor of the Nerds

Pronoun: God of stuff
Kung Fu Ferret is an unknown quantity at this point
Default South Park: Brave New Digital World (a MATURE crossover with Digimon)

NOTE: Somebody I know in real life dared me to write this fic. So blame or thank this anonymous person for the idea, because it's not entirely mine.
Also, obviously this is a South Park/Digimon crossover fanfiction, the former will give this story the probability of raunchy humor, carnage, and lots of cursing. Reader's discretion is advised, as it is not for everyone.

Prologue

The year is 2020, and the children of the small mountain town of South Park, Colorado, finally get their own Digimon partners, many, many years after every other child on earth did. The United States government, run by President Herbert Garrison, a former school teacher from South Park, has time and time again tried to declare war on Yggdrasil, the computer program that is a supreme deity of the Digital World. This didn't go well, and Garrison lost the 2020 Presidential Election to another citizen of South Park, Gerald Broflovski.

Meanwhile, back in South Park, the President-elect's son Kyle, his friends, and their Digimon partners, are chosen personally by former Digidestined Taichi Yagami, now representing the Digital World as a United Nations Ambassador, to be the new Digidestined, and stop the soon-to-be former President Garrsion from nuking the Digital World.
Old 08-29-2018, 10:36 PM
Egg

Pronoun: they
Hikanearylup is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: South Park: Brave New Digital World (a MATURE crossover with Digimon)

I'll read it, even tho I don't watch South Park. I like Digimon tho.

Good luck with your fic Kung Fu Ferret
Old 08-29-2018, 11:00 PM
Emperor of the Nerds

Default Re: South Park: Brave New Digital World (a MATURE crossover with Digimon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackster 136 View Post
I'll read it, even tho I don't watch South Park. I like Digimon tho.

Good luck with your fic Kung Fu Ferret
Thanks for your support! I'm trying to figure out which kid gets which Digimon.
Old 09-23-2018, 04:54 PM
Egg

Pronoun: she
Cattafang is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds really cool! i’m definitely reading!
Old 11-11-2018, 09:28 PM
Emperor of the Nerds

Sorry about the wait, but I have finally figured out who is getting which Digimon!

Stan's Digimon is Gaomon!
Kyle's Digimon is Coronamon!
Cartman's Digimon is Phascomon!
Kenny's Digimon is Kotemon!
Butters's Digimon is Guilmon!
Wendy's Digimon is Lunamon!
Bebe's Digimon is Renamon!
Token's Digimon is Monodramon!
Jimmy's Digimon is Falcomon!
Heidi's Digimon is Impmon!
Tweek's Digimon is Kamemon!
Craig's Digimon is Kudamon!
Nichole's Digimon is Lalamon!
Clyde's Digimon is Fanbeemon!

Last edited by Kung Fu Ferret; 01-06-2019 at 11:02 PM.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:02 PM
Emperor of the Nerds

Chapter 1: And So It Begins Once Again

Monday, November 4, 2020.
Tai Kamiya, once leader of the Digidestined, now a United Nations Ambassador to the Digital World, and his Digimon partner Agumon, have landed at Denver International Airport, after a flight more than ten hours long. Agumon, the yellow dinosaur-like Digimon, was exhausted, but he and his human partner Tai knew what they came all the way to Colorado for a noble cause. President Herbert Garrison lost not only his bid for re-election, but also his shit, thanks to fellow South Park native Gerald Broflovski.

The former schoolteacher turned psycho politician, went on Twitter after losing the election not more than twelve hours ago and threatened to nuke the Digital World before President-elect Broflovski would be sworn in.

This is why Ambassador Kamiya and Agumon are going to South Park, a rambunctious redneck mountain town in the middle of the Rockies. They need a new team of Digidestined that were from this town where the batshit crazy President once taught in an elementary school.

The first seven of these children were at the president-elect's house.

Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick, Butters Stotch, Wendy Testaburger, and Heidi Turner, were about to get their Digivices, and seven Digi-eggs would each hatch into one of their partners.

After a quite cab ride to their destination, Tai and Agumon knocked on the door.

Sheila, the soon-to-be First Lady, answered the door.

"How can I help you, Ambassador Kamiya?" Sheila asked, knowing he and Agumon was meeting with her husband, but not as to why.
"It's urgent, I need to speak with the President elect!"

Randy Marsh, the VP-elect, was passed out drunk on the couch, muttering something about Tegridy and being Lorde.

Agumon covered his nose because of the beer stench as Mrs. Broflovski led them to Gerald.

"Gerald, honey! Ambassador Kamiya is here!" Sheila hollered.

Gerald was in his study, and opened the door for Tai and Agumon.

"Sheila, this is a private matter. Can you go see what Kyle and his friends are doing?" Gerald asked.

"Mr. President-Elect." Agumon said "The Digital World needs help. We saw Garrison's tweet and I, personally, am shocked."

"What do you want me to do? I'm not President, at least not yet!" Gerald responded.

"It's not what you can do, it's what the CHILDREN can do. We all know the Digital World is in grave danger, and me and my friends saved it many times. Now we need to pass the torch to your son and his friends."

"Ambassador Kamiya, are you INSANE?!" Gerald shouted. "Ike is far too young to go off on adventures like that!"

"Actually, what Tai meant was Kyle." Agumon responded.

"Oh." Gerald said, a bit relieved. "Kyle is going to lead the Digidestined? Should I go talk to him?"

Tai shook his head.

"You're not the right person to talk to him about Digimon, or the Digital World. I have seven Digi-Eggs and Digivices for your son and his friends." He replied.

"They should be in the basement playing some Fortnite or some stupid shitty game like that."

Tai and Agumon went to the basement, and knocked on the door.

Kenny answered the door, seemingly calm about the Digital dinosaur staring him directly in the eyes.

"Who is it, Kenny?" Kyle asked.

"I don't know, but they look important." Kenny said, muffled by his parka.

"Yes, we are important." Agumon replied.

"The name's Tai Kamiya, UN Ambassador to the Digital World, and this is my Digimon, Agumon. How would you and your friends like to save two worlds at once?" Tai asked.

Agumon waved. "Hi. Mind if we come down?" He asked.

Kenny led them downstairs.

Inside Tai's briefcase was seven Digivices, each with a Digi-egg stored inside them.

Tai sat on the couch, and opened his briefcase.

"Agumon, care to brief these kids on the situation?"

Cartman got up and said "Let me guess, I'm about to become leader of the Digidestined. Sweet!"

Tai shook his head "You will be a member of the Digidestined, but Gennai told us that your friend Kyle will lead you and your friends."

Cartman was shocked "WHAT THE FUCK? KYLE CAN'T LEAD THE DIGIDESTINED! HE'S A FUCKING JEW!" he shouted.

Agumon rolled his eyes. "Calm down, please. You'll all get a Digimon, but since Kyle's dad is going to be President of the United States, we need him to lead you and your friends to save the Digital World. Him being Jewish should have NOTHING to do with his leadership skills."

Cartman was still pissed.

"Don't make me Pepper Breath you." Agumon smirked.

Cartman flinched!

"I'm just joking, Eric." Agumon added.

Stan got up, "How do you know us?" he asked.

"President Garrison used to be your teacher, right? Well, he wants to nuke the Digital World, and apparently he's got a lot of support from some very evil Digimon." Tai explained.

Agumon passed out the seven Digivices. Soon, each Digivice summoned a Digi-egg.

Soon, seven Digimon hatched and the eggs' shells vanished. Wanyamon, Sunmon, Pagumon, Kapurimon, Gigimon, Moonmon, and Yaamon hatched out to greet their respective partners.

The Digivices clipped themselves onto their owners' pockets.

Suddenly a loud screeching roar came from the outside.

A large green and orange terror bird-like Digimon with razor sharp claws and running amok. This was Diatrymon.

"Look, kids, I know you are all scared, but your Digimon will protect you." Agumon explained

"But... They're so small and cute." Butters replied. "They'll get crushed."

"Trust me, Butters, all of your Digimon will Digivolve. I remember when Agumon here first Digivolved to Greymon, and defeated a Shellmon to save me." Tai reassured him.

Wendy looked out the window to see Diatrymon starting at them with one eye.

"GO!" Tai shouted. "Trust your Digimon! It will help you bond as friends!"

As soon as all seven South Park kids were out the door. Their Digimon Digivolved.

"Wanyamon, Digivolve to... Gaomon!" "Sunmon, Digivolve to... Coronamon!" "Pagumon, Digivolve to... Phascomon!" "Kapurimon, Digivolve to... Kotemon!" "Gigimon, Digivolve to... Guilmon!" "Moonmon, Digivolve to... Lunamon!" "Yaamon, Digivolve to... Impmon!"

(Chapter 2 coming soon)