The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Games > Role-Playing > Role-Playing Lounge

Notices

Old 01-29-2011, 05:53 PM
Actually more of a harmour fan

Pronoun: She
Mad MOAI is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The King of Fighters: Multiverse Mashup [OOC][Open][Crossover]

Can I do animate inanimate objects? If not I can probably think of something else.

Name: Tuesday
Series: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
Species: Anchorman
Background: "Abandoned anchors can turn rabid when evil magic is afoot..." Quite a few years ago, there was a magnificent ship with a magnificent anchor attached to it. This ship was out on a delivery mission to transport grapefruits to an island known as Domus Isle in the Green Bays region, but it unfortunately came across a barrier-like reef, was scratched severely in the hull, and sank due to loss of buoyancy. After laying at the bottom of the sea for around twenty years, the so-called "evil magic" passed through the region, and the abandoned anchor was brought alive.
Other: This might be stretching it, but eh.

Why would anyone want to turn back time? There’s no meaning in regret. No point in thinking about things I could have done. Because there’s no guarantee that any decision is the right one.
-Ryunosuke, Wild Adapter 6

deviantART - Youtube - ASB profile - fanfiction
Heatmor hatched: 104
Old 01-29-2011, 06:06 PM
Would you like to make a contract?

Pronoun: Male
Storm, Earth, and Fire is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Storm, Earth, and Fire Send a message via AIM to Storm, Earth, and Fire Send a message via MSN to Storm, Earth, and Fire Send a message via Skype™ to Storm, Earth, and Fire

Actually, please do. As much as I like Dragon Warrior Monsters (except for Joker, couldn't get into that), that's stretching it a lot in a different direction.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:54 PM
Actually more of a harmour fan

Pronoun: She
Mad MOAI is an unknown quantity at this point

repost - Oh, here, I have an idea.

Name: Goreham-Hogg
Series: Dragon Quest IX
Prologue: Goreham-Hogg's main job is guarding the Gortress, which is basically a tortuous prisoner-working place with an obscure goal. Of course, Goreham-Hogg couldn't resist a good tournament (he had actually never been to one, but it sounded fun), so he and King Godwyn (basically the leader of his trio, containing him, a cat and an owl) let Goresby-Purrvis (the cat) take over while he was gone.
Other: Basically is a large bipedal warthog with some armor and a ball-and-chain-type weapon. I'll see if I can draw a picture bwahaha.

Why would anyone want to turn back time? There’s no meaning in regret. No point in thinking about things I could have done. Because there’s no guarantee that any decision is the right one.
-Ryunosuke, Wild Adapter 6

deviantART - Youtube - ASB profile - fanfiction
Heatmor hatched: 104

Last edited by Mad MOAI; 01-30-2011 at 04:09 PM. Reason: I had to fix typos - I just woke up ._. Oh, and I remembered Hootingham-Gore.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:34 PM
Would you like to make a contract?

Pronoun: Male
Storm, Earth, and Fire is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Storm, Earth, and Fire Send a message via AIM to Storm, Earth, and Fire Send a message via MSN to Storm, Earth, and Fire Send a message via Skype™ to Storm, Earth, and Fire

Accepted.