The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Games > Role-Playing > Role-Playing Lounge

Notices

Old 04-02-2012, 11:23 AM
Egg

Pronoun: Any
Kronos is an unknown quantity at this point
Default (sign-ups) Quest of the Demigods (Pokemon Crossover)

(My first Roleplay here. Yay)

This is a Pokemon Crossover of the Percy Jackson series. A group of demigods, or sons/daughters of legendary Pokemon, must band together to stop an unseen enemy from unleashing the legendary Pokemon. Do the demigods stand a chance against them or will their parents forever be chained by the stranger? Only you have the power to stop the stranger and, if it comes down to it, your own parents.

Sign-up Form

Name:
Appearance:
Parent (which parent is a legendary)
History:
Weopen/tools:
Any other details:

This sig was made by CJBlazer! Me and him are best friends.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:54 AM
Where have I been at?

Pronoun: He
CJBlazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to CJBlazer
Default Re: (sign-ups) Quest of the Demigods (Pokemon Crossover)

I wanna join!!! (save me a spot, please)

Name: Jacen Ralvarn
Appearance: a teenager with medium-cut black hair and blue eyes. He wears a black outfit consisting of black pants, a black jacket and a white tee-shirt.
Parent: Mewtwo
History:
Born as an orphan, Jacen was always the outcast of the group. He discovered his powers of telepathy and psychics during a school fight where he was kicked out. He has no idea who his father or mother was, though he always believed that his father was a famous psychic.
Weopen/tools: a sword he forms using aura.
Any other details:

Made by me
Old 04-03-2012, 03:33 AM
Moon don't tell me lies, don't let me roam forever

Pronoun: He
ShinyUmbreonX3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to ShinyUmbreonX3
Default Re: (sign-ups) Quest of the Demigods (Pokemon Crossover)

I guess I'll join. A little fill in on the Percy Jackson storyline basics and such would be nice, though, seeing as I don't know what it is. If you could just PM me some basic info, Kronos, so I can better understand the crossover and such, that would be nice. Thanks.

Name: Terrence (Terry) Hearthill (Har-thill)
Appearance: A boy who looks around 16 years old, about 5' 8" with medium length brown hair and hazel eyes, and pale skin. His has bags under his eyes usually, and always looks a little worn and messy. Wears glasses. Often wears an outfit consisting of grey cargo pants, an open brown zip-up hoodie and a navy blue t-shirt. Thin build.
Parent: Father, Giratina
History: Terrence grew up with his mother, in a fairly basic lifestyle. He was picked on in school for his "nerdy" smarts, and one day he lost it, and when he did, he nearly killed a student and scared off the others with shadowy claws that strangled the one that was caught. After this display, he was given up to foster care, his mother scared of what he might do. She left him with a pendant made from some unknown crystal, though. He's been living in a foster home, mostly alone, since then, and has been unable to sleep much since his powers manifested. He sometimes practices with them, and other times is scared to use them.
Weapon/tools: Shadowy claws he can create from any amount of darkness or energy, other forms of shadow powers, he can "grow wings" using shadow energy and fly for a short time.
Any other details:

Jirachi
Upcoming poetry (Suggestions Open) | Legends of Hoenn | LoH Sign-Ups (Still open!)