The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > The Cave of Dragonflies > Site Discussion

Notices

Old 06-23-2012, 07:03 AM
Yes We Can!! Obama Wins!

Pronoun: Male
Kabigon is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Kabigon
Default DragonFree! Where's that B/W Review

As most of you know, B/W had probably the biggest broken base of Pokemon fans because of a lot of changes they made. I for one thought the games were lacking in a lot of areas that most of the others usually have so I've been wondering, when will you get to doing that Black and White review Dragonfree?
Quote:
I just have one thing to say... What the HELL are you talking about!?!?
Old 06-23-2012, 08:55 AM
:V

Pronoun: she
ultraviolet is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DragonFree! Where's that B/W Review

moved to site discussion.

although I think it would be much less rude to actually message Butterfree and ask whether she's going to do one instead of calling attention to it in a public thread and hoping she'll notice. in any case, there aren't always reviews on tcod for the main series games (usually there are other articles about mechanics or new features, rather than a review).
Old 06-23-2012, 11:12 AM
Still loves Joltik, though!

Pronoun: she
Butterfree is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Butterfree
Default Re: DragonFree! Where's that B/W Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabigon View Post
As most of you know, B/W had probably the biggest broken base of Pokemon fans because of a lot of changes they made. I for one thought the games were lacking in a lot of areas that most of the others usually have so I've been wondering, when will you get to doing that Black and White review Dragonfree?
1. "That" Black and White review? I've only ever reviewed spin-off games and movies, not main series games. Why would you expect me to do a review of Black and White?

2. In particular, I'm highly unlikely to randomly decide to do a B/W review given I've already given my opinion on the changes B/W made in the B/W Changes section (which ultraviolet linked above and has been up for almost a year).

3. My name is not DragonFree. That sounds like the name of a cheesy product that guarantees you free dragons. It's not ButterFree, so it's not DragonFree, either. :P

4. For the record, I thought Black and White were great. I was annoyed by the C Gear on the touch screen, the step backwards in the general touch screen interface from HG/SS, and the lack of a Vs. Seeker, but those were my only major gripes, and it had plenty to make up for it.

Last edited by Butterfree; 06-23-2012 at 11:38 AM.