The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Websites > Webmaster Help and Discussion

Notices

Old 07-20-2016, 05:48 AM
play crack the sky

Negrek is on a distinguished road
Default Compatibility Check

Could anybody with a DSi do me a favor and visit my site in its browser to check whether it renders in the right colors or with a white background (which means the text is basically invisible)? I've gotten some messages from someone who says they aren't able to view it properly on their DSi, but I don't have one myself and it looks fine on my 3DS.
Old 08-08-2017, 02:24 AM
Egg

Pronoun: she
Shinecune101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Compatibility Check

Hi Negrek,

I know this is super late and probably irrelevant now, but I actually lost my DSi and couldn't find it until now. :P

I have a pink, normal sized American DSi. When I look up your website in the browser, it is a white background and the menu doesn't display properly. I have enclosed pictures for you to look at.

Also, I get a warning about ajax.googleapis.com but that probably means nothing in this case.

Good luck with this :)

http://imgur.com/a/3956B
Old 08-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Let's talk about this "dairy" section.

Pronoun: he
RedneckPhoenix is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't remember having any problems when I was a kid and could only use my DSI to come here.
one time i saw a piece of lasagna on the ground, just kinda chilling there, and then i saw a raccoon eyeing it from the bushes. He clearly wanted it but saw me and was threatened. So i just kinda tried to kick it over to him, and I realized that kicking something soft with sauce in it was probably a bad idea. First of all, the raccoon ran away as the lasagna splattered all over and was loud as hell, and second, my shoe was covered in lasagna. True story.
Old 08-10-2017, 12:19 AM
play crack the sky

Negrek is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I know this is super late and probably irrelevant now, but I actually lost my DSi and couldn't find it until now. :P
Wow, thanks so much for going to the trouble to do this! It's super helpful.

I'm actually (very slowly) working on a new layout for the site. I'll do my best to make sure it doesn't have the same problems!

Quote:
I don't remember having any problems when I was a kid and could only use my DSI to come here.
This is about my site, not TCoD. :P
Old 08-12-2017, 08:06 PM
Let's talk about this "dairy" section.

Pronoun: he
RedneckPhoenix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrek View Post
This is about my site, not TCoD. :P
oh sorry
one time i saw a piece of lasagna on the ground, just kinda chilling there, and then i saw a raccoon eyeing it from the bushes. He clearly wanted it but saw me and was threatened. So i just kinda tried to kick it over to him, and I realized that kicking something soft with sauce in it was probably a bad idea. First of all, the raccoon ran away as the lasagna splattered all over and was loud as hell, and second, my shoe was covered in lasagna. True story.