The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > The Cave of Dragonflies > Forum Discussion

Notices

Old 02-14-2017, 01:59 AM
Statistically Inclined

Pronoun: he
Stryke is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Stryke
Default Re: Your Life since Joining TCoD

I think I've been here long enough that I can put actual stuff here:

oh dang its my life

First, I rejoined another Pokemon community that I hadn't gone on in a while due to being a huge noob while I was there; nowadays, I've made a lot of great friends there, and I don't regret going back at all. Then, I became a freaking teen, which didn't change much of my life tbh.

After that is a bit hazy, but I do remember becoming the scorekeeper for the 7th grade basketball team after I failed to make the actual team, and I brought my friend on to help me out, which was one of the best decisions I did in my middle school life; the job is pretty fun, I get to just hang with my friend until the game, the coach is just one of the best people I've ever met, and its just really amazing. I still do it today. I also got a really nasty case of insomnia during that time, which sucked.

Then, I got out of 7th grade,and went to the same summer camp that I had gone to since I was 6. Don't get me wrong, it was pretty neat there though; I made really good friends with people I never would've talked to before, and did stuff that most people don't get to do, which was great.

Then, 8th grade happened. I became part of my schools newspaper, which was neat. But then, 2 things happened that really made my year suck. First, a lot of relationship drama happened around December that made most of my friends hate me for a week and pretty much broke me because of the stress and emotions. The whole story is really long, so I won't put it here, but needless to say, that was one of the lowest points in my life. The next thing that happened was I started getting all existentialist, and started to wonder about life after death. It really, really scared me, and I couldn't even tell anyone about it cause I didn't want them to experience it too. I've kinda come to terms with it now, but that really wasn't fun either.

Anyway, fast forward to now, and I made it into Honors Band, I'm planning for High School, and I just asked out my crush today, in fact, so things are, for the most part, pretty good :D
Old 04-01-2017, 07:41 AM
Absent-minded

Pronoun: he
Cynder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Your Life since Joining TCoD

Well, it's been a year since I joined the server, so I might as well put something here.

A year of my life.

-I was coming out of one of my worst depressive bouts when I decided to join.
-Somehow managed to pass 9th grade despite a really late term paper.
-Started the next school year after a rather uneventful summer.
-Was finally referred to a psychologist for testing (depression and otherwise)
-Took the PSAT/NMSQT, scored well, and since then colleges have been overflowing my inbox with mail.
-Those tornados I was whining about earlier this year hit.
-Was diagnosed with depression, and later, Asperger's.
-Another depressive streak steamrolls me just in time for spring break.
-And that's a year of my life, not much to look at, is it?

quilavaraltsabsol
ASB